THE OFFICIAL CURREN$Y THREAD!!! Vol. The Jet Lounge

Word to these Jordan 12's....I'm in a taxi
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Tape goes hard......fool..... an I'm not half way done

Originally Posted by shortyoscart

Originally Posted by STR1NGER

Might end up being on his album, The Grand Scheme of Things. For now, you got it on The Superbowl Edition
smile.gif

Another plus: I properly tagged this version for the picky downloaders. The version Spitta originally posted had no song names, so that's been sorted out.

pimp.gif
 but when i download it, it says something about rar files and downloading some software like winace, winzip, bitzipper, etc.  any info is appreciated

Download WinRAR.. it handles Rar, Zip, etc. files..

http://www.rarlab.com/

Originally Posted by shortyoscart

Might end up being on his album, The Grand Scheme of Things. For now, you got it on The Superbowl Edition
smile.gif

Another plus: I properly tagged this version for the picky downloaders. The version Spitta originally posted had no song names, so that's been sorted out.

pimp.gif
 but when i download it, it says something about rar files and downloading some software like winace, winzip, bitzipper, etc.  any info is appreciated

Download WinRAR.. it handles Rar, Zip, etc. files..

http://www.rarlab.com/
Thanks for the help 
smile.gif

I haven't heard it but I'm guessing they didn't adjust my levels/mix the song that's why I sound loud.

I liked my verse alot tho.

The audio has Dom sounding funny on Racing Stripes. Anyone else agree?

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

The audio has Dom sounding funny on Racing Stripes. Anyone else agree?

I haven't heard it but I'm guessing they didn't adjust my levels/mix the song that's why I sound loud.

Originally Posted by 75 Partly Cloudy

Negro I had to take my headphones off when your verse started
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom