The official DC Animated movies thread

Watching batman ninja now.

The writing is definitely cheesy. Buncha “one liners”.

Batman is a man of few words. His character is explaining/talking too much as opposed to the viewer seeing what he’s thinking through his actions.

Its saving grace is the setting. Fuedal japan cant lose no matter what the story is...

Think I'm watching it now. Does jt start with 4 guys in big armored suits kidnapping 2 ppl?

EDIT

Damn 15 min in and even though I'm not a Supes fan I'm just left wondering what the DCEU was thinking with MoS. They establish so much of Superman so quickly and so well. From Supes and criminals, to civilians, law enforcement, and especially Lois.

EDIT

MAN, Lois should've died being that close to that last shockwave.

Last edited:
Wow just finished Death of Superman. Movie was great. Make sure to watch through the credits for extra scenes.

That extra scene seemed poorly planned or just rushed for the ending.

I mean dude just died. Ship flies off from Lex's facility and dude immediately hops out the casket :lol:

So yeah it seemed there was no plan until the multiple mid credit scenes pointing to fully adapt the aftermath of Supes death. But rushed again with all of the reign of Superman coming out.

Last edited:
That extra scene seemed poorly planned or just rushed for the ending.

I mean dude just died. Ship flies off from Lex's facility and dude immediately hops out the casket :lol:

So yeah it seemed there was no plan until the multiple mid credit scenes pointing to fully adapt the aftermath of Supes death. But rushed again with all.of the reign of Superman coming out.

I agree 100% with everything. They should of just left Superman dead and followed with the Reign of Supermen then the Return of Superman etc etc

I'm getting tired of this dude coming back right after :lol:. There's other storylines they can come with before he is back

Oh and another thing, the irony in seeing DC animated make so much use of mid and end credit scenes.

It was like 4 :lol: Up there with GotG v2.

Seen the main event of the Death of Superman in its entirety on Youtube, not bad although the killshot was funny to look at. Also chuckled a bit because I saw JL War recently and their wearing the same newer costumes that were in the film. In that film though Superman and Wonder Women were a thing. Still looking for the whole film though

A slight complaint given they haven't gone in depth with him as their main villain yet, but this Lex Luthor comes off more like a whiny little *****.

I agree 100% with everything. They should of just left Superman dead and followed with the Reign of Supermen then the Return of Superman etc etc

I'm getting tired of this dude coming back right after :lol:. There's other storylines they can come with before he is back

Yes! this right here! I'd love for them to do it the way it was in the comics... that'd be so epic. we get to see the eradicator, superboy, and steel!

although, we may see superboy because of the clone scene, and i bet you the dude flying at the end of the movie is the eradicator....

but then again - who knows.....

yah they're going to use it as bait in the meantime but i am sure it'll release eventually, too much money on the table for them to not release a whole set

hell make a special limited edition with a bats statue for twice the price and i'd probably cop and probably sell out too

usmqi9o.gif

Back
Top Bottom