The official DC Animated movies thread

Finally saw the new Death of Superman, seeing the whole league in it this time was nice. Not sure why but during the funeral I felt more bad for Wonder Woman than Lois, strange

Death of superman was enjoyable.. suicide squad hell to pay, was ok.. Gotham by gaslight, wasn't that good

Still need to watch batman ninja and batman and Harley Quinn in full.. I've seen pieces of both

The Constantine flock that just came out is really good . Way more violent than I thought it would be

constantine-city-of-demons-post.jpg

they keep changing the release date of BTAS bluray

it was delayed then they gave me end of december and they just sent another email that its the end of this month

but everytime i see the end of the month as a release date, it's almost always a placeholder date

warner brothers ups production run on batman:the animated series blu-ray set

“As many fans and media have noticed, Amazon and other notable retailers were forced to suspend sales of Batman: The Complete Animated Series Deluxe Limited Edition due to unprecedented demand for this beloved series,” explained Jeff Brown, General Manager and Executive Vice President, Television, Warner Bros. Home Entertainment. “Sales surpassed our initial run of 30,000 limited edition box sets about four weeks ago and, rather than leave so many fans wanting, we implemented new production orders to accommodate the requests for this prized collection. A significant portion of those increased numbers have already sold, and all sites are accepting orders again.”

The set is due to hit stores on Oct. 30 and will include 10 discs, three Funko Pop figures, a collectors book, and more.

they keep changing the release date of BTAS bluray

it was delayed then they gave me end of december and they just sent another email that its the end of this month

but everytime i see the end of the month as a release date, it's almost always a placeholder date

I just got an email from amazon that I should be receiving my box set tomorrow. I honestly wasn't expecting it until next Friday at the very latest, big surprise if I come home to it tomorrow.

mine is expected to arrive today too, can't wait
these guys thought it was a good idea to ship it in a bubble mailer instead of a small box, oh well no damage done at least :pimp:

Can't watch it just yet, gotta wait until I pick up a PS4 during Black Friday sales

Edit: Sticker on the back let's you know how many were produced.

IMG_20181030_172819.jpg

IMG_20181030_180048.jpg

Last edited:
wish mine shipped with bubble padding, bb shipped it with an open flimsy box, the box literally just wrapped around and conformed to the bluray box so of course it gets squished in transit, so much worse in person and just more annoying that it is a numbered series
btas blu1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom