The official DC Animated movies thread

JUSTICE LEAGUE DARK: APOKOLIPS WAR

The world’s greatest Super Heroes square off once-and-for-all against the despotic Darkseid – with the fate of all humanity hanging in the balance – in Justice League Dark: Apokolips War, the next entry in the popular series of DC Universe Movies. Produced by Warner Bros. Animation, DC and Warner Bros. Home Entertainment, Justice League Dark: Apokolips War arrives later this spring, and features the largest Super Hero cast in the history of DC Universe Movies with dozens of actors/characters spotlighted in a grand ensemble of talent reprising their roles from this six-year story continuum.

1582648772739.png

Matt Ryan (DC's Legends of Tomorrow, Constantine), Jerry O’Connell (The Death of Superman, Satanic Panic, Stand by Me) and Taissa Farmiga (The Nun, The Mule, American Horror Story) anchor the cast as Constantine, Superman and Raven, respectively – the triumvirate determined to assemble the forces necessary to lead humanity’s final attack.

Alongside that trio are the long-running core of Justice League voices -- Jason O’Mara (The Man in the High Castle, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.) as Batman, Rosario Dawson (Briarpatch, Josie and the Pussycats, Sin City) as Wonder Woman, Shemar Moore (S.W.A.T., Criminal Minds) as Cyborg and Christopher Gorham (Covert Affairs, Insatiable, Ugly Betty) as The Flash – as well as JL-adjacents Rebecca Romijn (X-Men, The Librarians) and Rainn Wilson (The Office, The Meg) as the voices of Lois Lane and Lex Luthor, respectively.

so after this, they'll continue to put out movies, but after this timeline?

Kinda like with crisis on the cw? LOL

or just go back to doing elseworlds types like red son, tdk, man of tomorow, etc...

or maybe start a new universe since the existing one was mainly based on new 52 and i am not sure if that is of any significance today

Recently saw Red Son; very different DC movie with some key characters playing very different roles than their norm.

I enjoyed it though.

yep mortal kombat was dope....im hoping they will do an all new thundercats (silverhawks)
straight to dvd the correct way since they are all wb properties.....

So apparently Justice League Dark: Apokolips War is gonna be the final movie in the DCAU?

Just caught Bloodlines, Hell To Pay, and I'm about to watch Red Sun.

Bloodlines was okay. Cool final fight though. Reminded me of Hercules.

Hell to Pay was dope but I highly doubt any SS movie would ever be as good :lol:

Damn, Red Son had too much real life. I liked what it changed and what it didn't from the comic. WW being a lesbian basically being right to hate men and Batman basically a terrorist mass murderer :lol: Killed mad ppl for no reason.

Lex was basically the damn hero. Fam bagged Lois, got to do what he wanted, became president and resurrected America, defeated Superman in the war of ideologies. Then he created the global United states and left a black Jimmy Olsen to be president of the world. Better than that wild far future ending where Superman turns out to be a descendant of Lex and Lois.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom