**The Official DJ Khaled Unappreciation/Appreciation Thread: "Kiss The Ring"**

Dudes Album usually has a few decent tracks on it, personally have a strong disliking for Khaled. It is what it is. Kiss The Ring comes out August 21st and here's the tracklist with production credits:

01. Shout Out To The Real f. Meek Mill, Ace Hood & Plies
Produced by Jahlil Beats, Co-Produced by DJ Khaled.

02. B****es and Bottles (Let’s Get It Started) f. Lil Wayne, T.I. & Future
Produced by Mike Will Made It.

03. I Wish You Would f. Kanye West & Rick Ross
Produced by Hit-Boy

04. Take It To The Head f. Rick Ross, Nicki Minaj, Chris Brown & Lil Wayne
Produced by The Runners. Co-Produced by DJ Khaled.

05. They Ready f. J. Cole, Big K.R.I.T. and Kendrick Lamar
Produced by J. Cole.

06. I’m So Blessed f. Big Sean, Wiz Khalifa, Ace Hood & T-Pain
Produced by K.E., Co-Produced by DJ Khaled.

07. Hip-Hop f. Scarface & Nas
Produced by J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League, Scratches by DJ Premier.

08. I Did It For My Dawgz f. Rick Ross, Meek Mill, French Montana & Jadakiss
Produced by Beat Bully.

09. I Don’t See Em f. Birdman, Ace Hood & 2 Chainz
Produced by Detail.

10. Don’t Pay 4 It f. Wale, Tyga, Mack Maine & Kirko Bangz
Produced by The Runners.

11. Suicidal Thoughts f. Mavado
Produced by Boi-1da.

12. Outro (They Don’t Want War) f. Ace Hood
Produced by DJ Toomp.

13. Don’t Get Me Started f. Ace Hood (Bonus Track)
14. Aktion Pak f. Mavado (Bonus Track)
15. B Boyz Birdman f. DJ Khaled, Kendrick Lamar, Ace Hood, Mack Maine (Bonus Track)

Dudes always talk about how much they hate DJ Khaled but every year he puts out some bangers. I'm indifferent about the guy so I have no trouble appreciating when he puts out some good music. Few tracks on there look like they could be epic. The two songs released so far have been pretty good as well.

Dudes always talk about how much they hate DJ Khaled but every year he puts out some bangers. I'm indifferent about the guy so I have no trouble appreciating when he puts out some good music. Few tracks on there look like they could be epic. The two songs released so far have been pretty good as well.

My sentiments exactly, I think what annoys me the most about him is the obvious repeating about his crew "the best" or just other jargon he's spitting before tracks starts or end. I think he would be more appreciated if he just stayed quiet for the most part and let his work ethic do the talking.

My sentiments exactly, I think what annoys me the most about him is the obvious repeating about his crew "the best" or just other jargon he's spitting before tracks starts or end. I think he would be more appreciated if he just stayed quiet for the most part and let his work ethic do the talking.
That's not how it works in hip hop though. Closed mouth don't get fed.

Who keeps givin' Khaled the green light to release these yearly albums? He doesn't even put numbers up every time they release.

Also, Ace Hood is all over this. Might as well call this Ace Hood's project.

05. They Ready f. J. Cole, Big K.R.I.T. and Kendrick Lamar
Produced by J. Cole.

My 3 favorite rappers all on 1 track :x :pimp: :wow:

Who keeps givin' Khaled the green light to release these yearly albums? He doesn't even put numbers up every time they release.

Also, Ace Hood is all over this. Might as well call this Ace Hood's project.
Word. I read the title of the thread and came in here to say "who keeps funding these" 

I dont have a problem with the guy at all, but he doesnt do numbers with these at all so I'm shocked that they keep coming out

For those curious about where the funding for these albums comes from, I'm willing to bet some illegal money laundering/business. Hard to find wealthy people in our society these days who legitimately got to the top without being involved in illegal activity(ies).

He's honestly annoying but every year he blesses us with dope collaborations so more power to him.

He's honestly annoying but every year he blesses gives us dope the same collaborations so more power to him.

Dude needs to stop dropping the n-bomb too. Definitely looking forward to the facemob/nas collab though.

Last edited:
Hip-Hop delivered :pimp: :pimp:

Its good hearing Nas & Scarface on a track again. I still play Favor For A Favor all the time. :smokin

That vid too :smokin

"I don't wanna be on that record no more man" :lol: :lol:

It may sound cliche but I'm sure I'm not the only one that heard the song, and heard Jay over it. But other then that, Nas went there :smh: and can't take anything away from scarfaces verse.

Back
Top Bottom