The Official: Doerenbecher III thread, pics at the beginning of October.

Originally Posted by spacej23

Originally Posted by jhobson5

Just got the call back from NTNY, my pair should be here end of the week. For the guys worried about call back, dont be worried they will. Guy in NYC the only reason they do that is so the lines arent like they are in Vegas. They will call back. Good luck to all getting there pairs, and thanks again to NT for helping me out as usual

Glad you got your pair, Jason.  I'm waiting for LA to call me back.  Let's hope they're like NTNY was with their callbacks.

Ty dont even worry my friend you will get that call back. Glad to see you got through in LA, I had a friend that tried for like 20 minutes and got nothing.

just got my size 14 at NTLV first time i can be thankful for big feet. good luck to everyone else

just got my size 14 at NTLV first time i can be thankful for big feet. good luck to everyone else

Flipped all of my pairs for a modest profit, farewell DB3 thread, and congrats to all who got their pair, patience is a virtue.

Flipped all of my pairs for a modest profit, farewell DB3 thread, and congrats to all who got their pair, patience is a virtue.

Originally Posted by xretroxkickzx

After over an hour of trying I FINALLY got through to NTLV! Got a sz.11.5 since they didn't have a sz.12 left.

Hopefully they re-stock online or somewhere else and I can get lucky. Really wanted two pairs, one to wear and one for the collection. Tried NTNY this morning no luck, tried NTLA and when I finally got through they only have 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 14 and 15 so I didn't get any. Then after forever finally got through at NTLV.

This was madness, first Doernbecher release I had to go crazy for. I don't want to do this ever again.
Agreed. The madness sucks but I'm still hoping I can get my size ...  but this is getting rather sickening time and time again. 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by xretroxkickzx

After over an hour of trying I FINALLY got through to NTLV! Got a sz.11.5 since they didn't have a sz.12 left.

Hopefully they re-stock online or somewhere else and I can get lucky. Really wanted two pairs, one to wear and one for the collection. Tried NTNY this morning no luck, tried NTLA and when I finally got through they only have 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 14 and 15 so I didn't get any. Then after forever finally got through at NTLV.

This was madness, first Doernbecher release I had to go crazy for. I don't want to do this ever again.
Agreed. The madness sucks but I'm still hoping I can get my size ...  but this is getting rather sickening time and time again. 
tired.gif

fromf acebook:
NIKETOWN Las Vegas All we have left is 14 & 15. For any other sizes all Niketowns and new Nike Stores should receive restock today.

fromf acebook:
NIKETOWN Las Vegas All we have left is 14 & 15. For any other sizes all Niketowns and new Nike Stores should receive restock today.

so whats the chances LA will call me back and they will have my size?

Should i chill and wait or keep calling around???

so whats the chances LA will call me back and they will have my size?

Should i chill and wait or keep calling around???

When I went to NTLA this morning, they had about 40-50 pairs all accounted for with names/phone numbers attached to them. Should've went earlier, rather than take my sweet %$! time. Oh well.

When I went to NTLA this morning, they had about 40-50 pairs all accounted for with names/phone numbers attached to them. Should've went earlier, rather than take my sweet %$! time. Oh well.

Zyr12 I couldn't stop laughing at ur sig and ur prices going down as the restock were poppin up' cnt
Be mad at u though.... Loool
I really see the help on this 1 guys'. Shout out to nyc96 u kept it real with me' I respect dat hopefully
Nxt tme we work it out.
Now waiting for dat callback' hopefully I cn move to my next prey! Where u at bin 7? Lmao

Zyr12 I couldn't stop laughing at ur sig and ur prices going down as the restock were poppin up' cnt
Be mad at u though.... Loool
I really see the help on this 1 guys'. Shout out to nyc96 u kept it real with me' I respect dat hopefully
Nxt tme we work it out.
Now waiting for dat callback' hopefully I cn move to my next prey! Where u at bin 7? Lmao

Back
Top Bottom