The Official: Doerenbecher III thread, pics at the beginning of October.

ANY UPDATES 4RM ANY1 @ LENOX??...WHATS LINE LOOKING LIKE HOW MANY HEADS??...PHONE ORDERS BEIN TAKIN ANYTIME SOON???

ANY UPDATES 4RM ANY1 @ LENOX??...WHATS LINE LOOKING LIKE HOW MANY HEADS??...PHONE ORDERS BEIN TAKIN ANYTIME SOON???

Yea Adrian, I actually wore them yesterday.

As far as shipping its been the same for a while, just looked at the receipt for the DB 6s and I was charged $12.50 for ground.

edit: It could be possible, text someone out there, only 34 pairs and easily 20+ in line.

Yea Adrian, I actually wore them yesterday.

As far as shipping its been the same for a while, just looked at the receipt for the DB 6s and I was charged $12.50 for ground.

edit: It could be possible, text someone out there, only 34 pairs and easily 20+ in line.

Originally Posted by norim21

Originally Posted by chinaurge

Lenox all sold out.
wow that was super quick

Yeah that girl on the phone screwed us man. She said call at 12. Wow. 
mad.gif

Originally Posted by FLATFOOT888

Originally Posted by DJTREEZ

my cuzo is at LENNOX right now and she is #18 in line and that they received 30 pair, plus she said Sean Garrett walked in and they let him get his pair, and walk right back out...guess when u got a lil fame u can do that, smh. Shoulda put him in line like everbody else that hasnt gotten a pair yet
who is this clown Sean Garrett 
24xeuxs.jpg

lol singer, got that song "She Geeked" and a he was on that Mario song "Break Up" last year...but he from that area, shoulda waited in line like everybody else like i said lol

MY CUZO also got my sz 11 FTW
pimp.gif
...just now, but wouldnt let her back in line to get my other homies pair b/c they said it wouldnt be fair to the ppl that call in, so i guess 1 per person all day FTL

Originally Posted by FLATFOOT888

Originally Posted by DJTREEZ

my cuzo is at LENNOX right now and she is #18 in line and that they received 30 pair, plus she said Sean Garrett walked in and they let him get his pair, and walk right back out...guess when u got a lil fame u can do that, smh. Shoulda put him in line like everbody else that hasnt gotten a pair yet
who is this clown Sean Garrett 
24xeuxs.jpg

lol singer, got that song "She Geeked" and a he was on that Mario song "Break Up" last year...but he from that area, shoulda waited in line like everybody else like i said lol

MY CUZO also got my sz 11 FTW
pimp.gif
...just now, but wouldnt let her back in line to get my other homies pair b/c they said it wouldnt be fair to the ppl that call in, so i guess 1 per person all day FTL

got 2 pair from the niketown restock went to pick them up yesterday will post pics later....the only dissappoint on the shoe is the silver plastic around the zoom air unit...would have been cleaner if that was clear too but the soles on them are super nice....still trying to figure out what the tetris looking pattern is on the suede nubuck upper...still in shock that I was able to lock down two pair at retail rediculously easy....very fortunate

got 2 pair from the niketown restock went to pick them up yesterday will post pics later....the only dissappoint on the shoe is the silver plastic around the zoom air unit...would have been cleaner if that was clear too but the soles on them are super nice....still trying to figure out what the tetris looking pattern is on the suede nubuck upper...still in shock that I was able to lock down two pair at retail rediculously easy....very fortunate

Originally Posted by dpbulldog32

the tetris looking pattern spells out COLE which is the name of the kid that designed it.

Back
Top Bottom