The Official: Doerenbecher III thread, pics at the beginning of October.

so my sis hit me up when 21 Mercer tweeted about the restock. tried to call them. phone would go busy busy, and other times it would go thru but no one pick up. figured they werent picking up the phone. i rush and get dressed and head down over there. i needed a 11.5 or 12. all they had left was 7,7.5, and 13. i settled for the 13 for now.

so my sis hit me up when 21 Mercer tweeted about the restock. tried to call them. phone would go busy busy, and other times it would go thru but no one pick up. figured they werent picking up the phone. i rush and get dressed and head down over there. i needed a 11.5 or 12. all they had left was 7,7.5, and 13. i settled for the 13 for now.

Originally Posted by RayZa23

BIG UPs to that youngster COLE for designing this pair!!!Jordan brand should give this kid a GIG!

Yeh these a pretty good shoe, but most of the design was prob. Not from the kid

Originally Posted by RayZa23

BIG UPs to that youngster COLE for designing this pair!!!Jordan brand should give this kid a GIG!

Yeh these a pretty good shoe, but most of the design was prob. Not from the kid

Originally Posted by Mikey23

The quality could of been better on this shoe....

well there were made to be retailed at 125.........basically none of the extra 35 tagged on went into production.  It went straight for charity.  Good or bad, depends on how you look at it, i suppose.

Originally Posted by Mikey23

The quality could of been better on this shoe....

well there were made to be retailed at 125.........basically none of the extra 35 tagged on went into production.  It went straight for charity.  Good or bad, depends on how you look at it, i suppose.

I got my pair in from NTLV today and the red was already rubbing off on the paper. 

Is this something to be concerned about?

Sorry for the crappy iphone pic

5ac7802778.jpg
[/url]

I got my pair in from NTLV today and the red was already rubbing off on the paper. 

5ac7802778.jpg
[/url]

Originally Posted by GeNeRaTiOnZ

5ac7802778.jpg
[/url]

wow thats nuts!   what happened to the quality jb was supposed to use on these since there for charity?   i thought the vi last year had excellent quality

Originally Posted by GeNeRaTiOnZ

5ac7802778.jpg
[/url]

wow thats nuts!   what happened to the quality jb was supposed to use on these since there for charity?   i thought the vi last year had excellent quality

^You gotta think about how long they been sittin in a warehouse in a box. I'm not making excuses for JB but it isn't that big of a deal imo.

^You gotta think about how long they been sittin in a warehouse in a box. I'm not making excuses for JB but it isn't that big of a deal imo.

Originally Posted by MRFLOWERS

looking for a 10 or 10.5 is nike.com restocking? im really trying hard not 2 pay resale fees

well... they did ANOTHER restock of the Tony AF1's... two in the last week... keep an eye out... people keeping asking on twitter and they respond back with they will let us know "if"... this is not a guarantee so don't depend on my response.. and some people on here will say no... but I have a feeling they will restock...

Originally Posted by MRFLOWERS

looking for a 10 or 10.5 is nike.com restocking? im really trying hard not 2 pay resale fees

well... they did ANOTHER restock of the Tony AF1's... two in the last week... keep an eye out... people keeping asking on twitter and they respond back with they will let us know "if"... this is not a guarantee so don't depend on my response.. and some people on here will say no... but I have a feeling they will restock...

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

i agree...

btw a pair from NTLA came in.  waiting on one more...

did anyone know what happend to all the sz 9s? i feel like some were left out of restocks or had very few numbers...i was only #3 on a list and asked for a 9. ended up getting a 9.5

i agree...

did anyone know what happend to all the sz 9s? i feel like some were left out of restocks or had very few numbers...i was only #3 on a list and asked for a 9. ended up getting a 9.5

Originally Posted by ll K R E A M 15 ll

i agree...

How does your 9.5 fit? I had to get one instead of a 9 as well.

Originally Posted by ll K R E A M 15 ll

i agree...

How does your 9.5 fit? I had to get one instead of a 9 as well.

Props to superman1007 for holding a sz 10 until I got the money together. I'm paying well above 160 but I had to have em. Wish I could take back waiting 3hrs in ATL only to walk away with nothing

Back
Top Bottom