The Official: Doerenbecher III thread, pics at the beginning of October.

Not many people like these, more for me !
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by VAHustler

So I'm guessing blue matches with everything to Nike now?

I guess JB thinks they can address the issue of yellowing soles, by tinting the soles blue to prolong the process.

Originally Posted by VAHustler

So I'm guessing blue matches with everything to Nike now?

I guess JB thinks they can address the issue of yellowing soles, by tinting the soles blue to prolong the process.

Originally Posted by handullz

can someone tell me how i can cop these for the retail price?

do these charity shoes release at stores? i really wanna get these.
Niketown only.

Originally Posted by handullz

can someone tell me how i can cop these for the retail price?

do these charity shoes release at stores? i really wanna get these.
Niketown only.

arent these shoes for charity and designed by a child? why the hate on jordan brand doing something amazing in this world, so what you hate the shoe obviously the kid likes them and thats what matters.

arent these shoes for charity and designed by a child? why the hate on jordan brand doing something amazing in this world, so what you hate the shoe obviously the kid likes them and thats what matters.

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

nike-Doernbecher-Freestyle-Project-VII-18.jpg

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

nike-Doernbecher-Freestyle-Project-VII-18.jpg

Back
Top Bottom