The Official: Doerenbecher III thread, pics at the beginning of October.

I guess I will have to pay resellers price on these..its talking about enter a credit card for my paypal..congrats to those who scooped these up

30t6p3b.gif

thanks for the link, and congrats to everyone that copped. no waiting on lines in december, NDC for the win.

I guess I will have to pay resellers price on these..its talking about enter a credit card for my paypal..congrats to those who scooped these up

As always, just a big joke. I do give credit to Nike for putting them up at the right time for once. At least I sort of had a chance for once.
It's hard to believe they sell out before you can get through checkout and that is with a limit of 1 per order.

As always, just a big joke. I do give credit to Nike for putting them up at the right time for once. At least I sort of had a chance for once.
It's hard to believe they sell out before you can get through checkout and that is with a limit of 1 per order.

i added my info and saved it so it would be fast. i set all my info in my profile b4 the went for sale that way its express no typeing anything in

i added my info and saved it so it would be fast. i set all my info in my profile b4 the went for sale that way its express no typeing anything in

Back
Top Bottom