The Official: Doerenbecher III thread, pics at the beginning of October.

Same time same place next Friday for the Altitudes?
Peeps camping, stay warm and good luck. Peace.

Same time same place next Friday for the Altitudes?
Peeps camping, stay warm and good luck. Peace.

I don't get it's like people have never ordered online before or payed attention to any shoe release.

it's basically the same script for each release yet people still seem lost.
tired.gif

I don't get it's like people have never ordered online before or payed attention to any shoe release.

it's basically the same script for each release yet people still seem lost.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by zongetsu23

i did everything the nike rep told me to do

i put the correct code in the search and hit refresh and they never came up just like every othe release ive tried

i had to come in here to get the link

i can go to nike rite now and go to doernbecher put the code in and they still wont come up

i cant believe this ive wanted these shoes from day one

i have never been able to complete a online release never

you name the shoes and ive failed at trying to get them online

i am a real OG shoehead and have been with jordans from day one 1985 ,i was 14 and copped the og 1's

ive had every og jordan in almost every og colorway thats exist but

when it comes to copping a pair online , i have never been able to do it

i dont know what the problem is ,

i am a good guy , ived help alot of people get shoes

when everybody wanted the motorsport 6's i was the one who posted the website so people could cop

and like 123 people hit me up saying thanks they were able to cop because of me and my response was

thats what the niketalk family is all about . no problem

now dam i cant get myself one pair of kix i want online unless i pay ebay prices

i am sick and tired of this chit

just one time i would like to feel the joy of copping a hot shoe online at retail price

or someone bcome to me and say i got your back , the shoe you want , your size , retail price homeboy

just one time

and you know what i would still break them off some cash beacuse thats how i carry it

but the chance's of that happening is the same as me trying to cop off line and i am 0-123 in the win loss column

........................................................................................................................................................................................................peace23

thats right i am upset....................................................................................peace23

Originally Posted by zongetsu23

i did everything the nike rep told me to do

i put the correct code in the search and hit refresh and they never came up just like every othe release ive tried

i had to come in here to get the link

i can go to nike rite now and go to doernbecher put the code in and they still wont come up

i cant believe this ive wanted these shoes from day one

i have never been able to complete a online release never

you name the shoes and ive failed at trying to get them online

i am a real OG shoehead and have been with jordans from day one 1985 ,i was 14 and copped the og 1's

ive had every og jordan in almost every og colorway thats exist but

when it comes to copping a pair online , i have never been able to do it

i dont know what the problem is ,

i am a good guy , ived help alot of people get shoes

when everybody wanted the motorsport 6's i was the one who posted the website so people could cop

and like 123 people hit me up saying thanks they were able to cop because of me and my response was

thats what the niketalk family is all about . no problem

now dam i cant get myself one pair of kix i want online unless i pay ebay prices

i am sick and tired of this chit

just one time i would like to feel the joy of copping a hot shoe online at retail price

or someone bcome to me and say i got your back , the shoe you want , your size , retail price homeboy

just one time

and you know what i would still break them off some cash beacuse thats how i carry it

but the chance's of that happening is the same as me trying to cop off line and i am 0-123 in the win loss column

........................................................................................................................................................................................................peace23

thats right i am upset....................................................................................peace23

Totally spaced what time it was. Damn it. Oh well guess I will swing by ntlv after work tomorrow and cross my fingers.

Totally spaced what time it was. Damn it. Oh well guess I will swing by ntlv after work tomorrow and cross my fingers.

I may try and do a phone order tomorrow.. if that works I will give the info.  I hate the feeling of not getting my kicks..  I hope can help

i feel the same way zongetsu23 feels, im too old for this...but to just hang up the shoe thing...resellers and the internet have killed it

I may try and do a phone order tomorrow.. if that works I will give the info.  I hate the feeling of not getting my kicks..  I hope can help

i feel the same way zongetsu23 feels, im too old for this...but to just hang up the shoe thing...resellers and the internet have killed it

Back
Top Bottom