The Official: Doerenbecher III thread, pics at the beginning of October.

don't feel like driving for 3 hrs. just to get to the nearest HOH
indifferent.gif
 so my best bet is NDC
ohwell.gif

^^^

Not that I know of...

***BAY AREA***

Whats going down at NTSF???

Wristbands Friday morning or Raffle Saturday morning???

I need some 411 A S A P.

When I called, dude said they weren't sure yet.
Homie told me about the post on FB said they were going to pass out bands at 8AM(but what day? they didn't post that) but then in the comments they posted raffle is on Saturday.

HELP
frown.gif

^^^

Not that I know of...

***BAY AREA***

Whats going down at NTSF???

Wristbands Friday morning or Raffle Saturday morning???

I need some 411 A S A P.

When I called, dude said they weren't sure yet.
Homie told me about the post on FB said they were going to pass out bands at 8AM(but what day? they didn't post that) but then in the comments they posted raffle is on Saturday.

HELP
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Mikey23

Originally Posted by eddo1005

try online first, before u head out there, man. Its freezing outside......not to mention the rain in Chi. yuck

Yea NDC is my first choice hope I get lucky, if not have to wait in this Chi town weather............U gonna be at NikeTown if NDC doesn't work out for u?
i doubt it man.  never camped out for a shoe, certainly not in this kind of weather.  If it were a summer release, i might do it, but winter....nah........it started snowing today too.  You stay warm, if you do go.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mikey23

Originally Posted by eddo1005

try online first, before u head out there, man. Its freezing outside......not to mention the rain in Chi. yuck

Yea NDC is my first choice hope I get lucky, if not have to wait in this Chi town weather............U gonna be at NikeTown if NDC doesn't work out for u?
i doubt it man.  never camped out for a shoe, certainly not in this kind of weather.  If it were a summer release, i might do it, but winter....nah........it started snowing today too.  You stay warm, if you do go.
pimp.gif

so there are HOH getting these or just Niketown exclusive?
in the past they have always been nike only?

so there are HOH getting these or just Niketown exclusive?
in the past they have always been nike only?

Are these gonna be discounted on swoosh? Can somebody post the pic of the charity 6s on the swoosh site with the discounted price shown.

Are these gonna be discounted on swoosh? Can somebody post the pic of the charity 6s on the swoosh site with the discounted price shown.

im kinda dissapointed right now that they are gonna be 155......smh how you go from 150 to 125 plus show pictures of the box that say 125 to back up to 155 !@% dont make since to me considering threes have always been at a reasonable price... the first charity was decent at 135 then the retro ones to 110 ..then the 6s jumped up but they are 6s..to 150....i think jordan brand just be trying to get over on people to be honest with you but i still gotta cop got all the others have to add this piece to the collection.

im kinda dissapointed right now that they are gonna be 155......smh how you go from 150 to 125 plus show pictures of the box that say 125 to back up to 155 !@% dont make since to me considering threes have always been at a reasonable price... the first charity was decent at 135 then the retro ones to 110 ..then the 6s jumped up but they are 6s..to 150....i think jordan brand just be trying to get over on people to be honest with you but i still gotta cop got all the others have to add this piece to the collection.

Back
Top Bottom