The Official: Doerenbecher III thread, pics at the beginning of October.

Originally Posted by sircharles2ol3

Oh yeah, btw Niketown doesn't want anybody lining up before the store closes friday.. so chill out.. I am also helping a fellow NTer.. just charging retail plus shipping.. everyone in their own hustle though.. can't hate.

yeah good point. i overstated a bit to emphasise how awesome people like you are.
smile.gif
no hate

Originally Posted by sircharles2ol3

Oh yeah, btw Niketown doesn't want anybody lining up before the store closes friday.. so chill out.. I am also helping a fellow NTer.. just charging retail plus shipping.. everyone in their own hustle though.. can't hate.

yeah good point. i overstated a bit to emphasise how awesome people like you are.
smile.gif
no hate

Originally Posted by ckauffman23

every year so far theyre have been slight re stocks but you never know how many and when

Thanks man...I guess I will have to keep my eyes open for a restock when I get off in the mornings next week...I hate I will be working the night of release

Originally Posted by ckauffman23

every year so far theyre have been slight re stocks but you never know how many and when

Thanks man...I guess I will have to keep my eyes open for a restock when I get off in the mornings next week...I hate I will be working the night of release

aside from Niketowns & NDC...Atmos will somehow have these for release come Saturday morning
grin.gif

so if u wanna feel like they're releasing @ HOH Harlem u can go there
roll.gif
...watch people still line up i can see it now

and as of now they won't be discounted on Swoosh unless something changes...its mainly in the stores that an employee can sneak in a discount i know my homie in there did last year w/ the 6's

aside from Niketowns & NDC...Atmos will somehow have these for release come Saturday morning
grin.gif

so if u wanna feel like they're releasing @ HOH Harlem u can go there
roll.gif
...watch people still line up i can see it now

and as of now they won't be discounted on Swoosh unless something changes...its mainly in the stores that an employee can sneak in a discount i know my homie in there did last year w/ the 6's

Originally Posted by eltouha

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Originally Posted by BubbaEla1

if these are just a JB gen release to major chains , mom and pos, and boutiques how do you thinkthe recpetion would be? i know theres going to be plenty who say theyd get them anywys and they really like them because...well....no one admits to buying something solely because its a limited shoe that has little to do with taste or style preferences. But just was wondering...
Some people would still buy them because they love the 3s or the clear/blue sole, me personally I've liked all the previous DB releases but these just really dont do it for me. Maybe when I see them in person they'll grow on me but for now, I'm only buying them for a fellow NTer.

you're the best, dude. and you have been awesome ever since i saw that signature of yours about this time last year offering the db vi's for retail. i mean, i'm sure you've been brilliant long before then, but that's when it hit my infinitely appreciative @#$%
happy.gif

big props to all those here helping out others with info and other great deeds. you guys rock. you make this passion we share something worthwhile, and greatly counteract all of the nasty selfish and downright shameful behaviour of those in it just to resell.
hey man i think this is the guy that GAVE me a flightclub membership a couple years ago after i was about to buy one of another shady member. was that u babyjumpman?if it was thanks again and yah sounds like a legit guy!
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by eltouha

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Originally Posted by BubbaEla1

if these are just a JB gen release to major chains , mom and pos, and boutiques how do you thinkthe recpetion would be? i know theres going to be plenty who say theyd get them anywys and they really like them because...well....no one admits to buying something solely because its a limited shoe that has little to do with taste or style preferences. But just was wondering...
Some people would still buy them because they love the 3s or the clear/blue sole, me personally I've liked all the previous DB releases but these just really dont do it for me. Maybe when I see them in person they'll grow on me but for now, I'm only buying them for a fellow NTer.

you're the best, dude. and you have been awesome ever since i saw that signature of yours about this time last year offering the db vi's for retail. i mean, i'm sure you've been brilliant long before then, but that's when it hit my infinitely appreciative @#$%
happy.gif

big props to all those here helping out others with info and other great deeds. you guys rock. you make this passion we share something worthwhile, and greatly counteract all of the nasty selfish and downright shameful behaviour of those in it just to resell.
hey man i think this is the guy that GAVE me a flightclub membership a couple years ago after i was about to buy one of another shady member. was that u babyjumpman?if it was thanks again and yah sounds like a legit guy!
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom