The Official: Doerenbecher III thread, pics at the beginning of October.

Originally Posted by ShoeGuru222

30t6p3b.gif
, ya'll wanting discounts on a shoe where the proceeds go to charity. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by eltouha

because it's for CHARITY! that should be plenty reason to pay full.

What percentage of this shoe do you really think NIKE is contributing to charity?

Originally Posted by eltouha

because it's for CHARITY! that should be plenty reason to pay full.

What percentage of this shoe do you really think NIKE is contributing to charity?

feel free to go ahead and flame me if you want but I have never attempted a midnight release on nike.com only on eastbay. On eastbay you pull up the product and it has a countdown until you can add to cart. Is it the same on NDC? If so does anyone have a link to that page?

feel free to go ahead and flame me if you want but I have never attempted a midnight release on nike.com only on eastbay. On eastbay you pull up the product and it has a countdown until you can add to cart. Is it the same on NDC? If so does anyone have a link to that page?

Originally Posted by Bruggs58

naw ndc dont have a countdown like eastbay. they usually release at 11:00 pm my time which is central the night before, but it could vary from anytime after that..so the best bet is to be glued to the computer at 11:00 pm your time

Originally Posted by Bruggs58

naw ndc dont have a countdown like eastbay. they usually release at 11:00 pm my time which is central the night before, but it could vary from anytime after that..so the best bet is to be glued to the computer at 11:00 pm your time

What's wrong with wanting them on discount? That's wat swoosh accounts are for. Especially since it was meant to be $125 and then changed to $160 all of a sudden?! That's crazy to me why change the price if they so much for charity.

What's wrong with wanting them on discount? That's wat swoosh accounts are for. Especially since it was meant to be $125 and then changed to $160 all of a sudden?! That's crazy to me why change the price if they so much for charity.

man, if you can scoop these up on discount, anyone would do that, even if it is for charity. It is up to Nike to control that, if they dont care, no one else should. Dont bring that moral BS to a internet forum, man. Its pointless.

man, if you can scoop these up on discount, anyone would do that, even if it is for charity. It is up to Nike to control that, if they dont care, no one else should. Dont bring that moral BS to a internet forum, man. Its pointless.

Back
Top Bottom