The Official: Doerenbecher III thread, pics at the beginning of October.

Wish I would of picked up another pair on RD. Hopefully Im around when the restocks happen.

Wish I would of picked up another pair on RD. Hopefully Im around when the restocks happen.

Originally Posted by eltouha

i really like how the "COLE" grid changes direction from the sides to the toebox in one piece.

Everyway you hold it and look at it - wether its from the lateral, front, or medail side - it reads his name correctly. Love that! Props to the guys at Jordan for getting that right.

Originally Posted by eltouha

i really like how the "COLE" grid changes direction from the sides to the toebox in one piece.

Everyway you hold it and look at it - wether its from the lateral, front, or medail side - it reads his name correctly. Love that! Props to the guys at Jordan for getting that right.

EDITED Due to the fact the post is not relevant to this thread. PM me with any questions to how buyers save money Modzilla!! Seasons greetings!

EDITED Due to the fact the post is not relevant to this thread. PM me with any questions to how buyers save money Modzilla!! Seasons greetings!

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

Nice deletion, i saw that....NT Staff...

I deleted it because of the back and forth bickering....

Just as I deleted the rest of the argument between you two. Please keep it to PM's and get the thread back on track. Alot of people are still counting on this thread to bring in some reliable information....NOT to read the never ending debate about resellers.

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

Nice deletion, i saw that....NT Staff...

I deleted it because of the back and forth bickering....

Just as I deleted the rest of the argument between you two. Please keep it to PM's and get the thread back on track. Alot of people are still counting on this thread to bring in some reliable information....NOT to read the never ending debate about resellers.

RE-STOCKS!
laugh.gif

I really hope I can get my hands on a pair today, I absolutely love these, but you guys said that there were quality issues with these, so are they worse than the 25th anniversary 3s or the fire reds from 07?

I really hope I can get my hands on a pair today, I absolutely love these, but you guys said that there were quality issues with these, so are they worse than the 25th anniversary 3s or the fire reds from 07?

I received my shipping confirmation from NDC yesterday
pimp.gif
and I used free JUST DO IT ground shipping
happy.gif
. This was my first successful db ndc purchase
tongue.gif
. On to the 13's
wink.gif

I received my shipping confirmation from NDC yesterday
pimp.gif
and I used free JUST DO IT ground shipping
happy.gif