The Official: Doerenbecher III thread, pics at the beginning of October.

Originally Posted by zyr12

smh at ATL not getting them today, oh well.
yeah thats a bummer...my fam said it was only like 8 ppl in there this morning too and they looked shocked, i woulda been too though (FTL)

yeah thats a bummer...my fam said it was only like 8 ppl in there this morning too and they looked shocked, i woulda been too though (FTL)

Vegas holds their shoes for local costumers so u bettter be fast if u want these, ill pass again i might regret it later but im just not feeling these. just like the DB I and II maybe VI im still not feeling those

Vegas holds their shoes for local costumers so u bettter be fast if u want these, ill pass again i might regret it later but im just not feeling these. just like the DB I and II maybe VI im still not feeling those

NIKETOWN New York Product Update - We just received additional units of the Jordan 3 Doernbecher. MSRP is $160 and phone orders are limited to 1 pair per household/order. No holds at all. Please call the 5th Floor at 212.891.6453 for more details.

I just got through after 15 mins. My size is guaranteed so get on them phones everyone

NIKETOWN New York Product Update - We just received additional units of the Jordan 3 Doernbecher. MSRP is $160 and phone orders are limited to 1 pair per household/order. No holds at all. Please call the 5th Floor at 212.891.6453 for more details.

I just got through after 15 mins. My size is guaranteed so get on them phones everyone

Originally Posted by DJTREEZ

I was gonna too, tomorrow tho...

Originally Posted by DJTREEZ

I was gonna too, tomorrow tho...

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

They just said they would give me a call back in a few to get the rest of my info.. Wish me luck!

what do i press 1,2,3,4,5?...everytime i call that all i get which one to get threw?

Back
Top Bottom