***The Official Dr. Dre Detox Thread***

Originally Posted by illfrozn

I'm sorry, but I have officially stopped looking forward to this. Chillin' was terrible, Kush I can rock with, I need a doctor was solid, but overall, it's been a let down. Also, how is Eminem going to be on ANOTHER single? This is single number two, so how many times will he be on the album?
How old are you? Probably too young to remember Chronic and 2001, but Snoop was on 2 singles as well . Also, Dre doesn't write rhymes which is why all of his songs on 2001 features on them. 

Originally Posted by illfrozn

I'm sorry, but I have officially stopped looking forward to this. Chillin' was terrible, Kush I can rock with, I need a doctor was solid, but overall, it's been a let down. Also, how is Eminem going to be on ANOTHER single? This is single number two, so how many times will he be on the album?
How old are you? Probably too young to remember Chronic and 2001, but Snoop was on 2 singles as well . Also, Dre doesn't write rhymes which is why all of his songs on 2001 features on them. 

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

I honestly hope this never drops... his features on Ems stuff lately r straight doo doo, apparently rapping is not like riding a bicycle

Ive lost all interest in this project... this thread coulda been made on the first day the music forum opened

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

I honestly hope this never drops... his features on Ems stuff lately r straight doo doo, apparently rapping is not like riding a bicycle

Ive lost all interest in this project... this thread coulda been made on the first day the music forum opened

who gives a damn, dude can't rap for %%#+. he's old as %@$@, and he ain't hova so he need to retire and take his crappy headphones with him.

that whole wave is washed, aftermath, 50, em, all of them. washed.

who gives a damn, dude can't rap for %%#+. he's old as %@$@, and he ain't hova so he need to retire and take his crappy headphones with him.

that whole wave is washed, aftermath, 50, em, all of them. washed.

Back
Top Bottom