***The Official Dr. Dre Detox Thread***

roll.gif

He's gotta say that it's coming soon to keep his lame overpriced headphones selling. 

He's gotta say that it's coming soon to keep his lame overpriced headphones selling. 

Too bad we haven't just continually dug out the same Official Detox thread from each time this has almost happened. Would be epic...

Too bad we haven't just continually dug out the same Official Detox thread from each time this has almost happened. Would be epic...

Do you know how many Detox + Release dates there were ?

How was Detox suppose to be released like 10 yrs ago then we hear Dre say the Jay-Z/Eminem concert inspired him to work on Detox ?
indifferent.gif

Do you know how many Detox + Release dates there were ?

How was Detox suppose to be released like 10 yrs ago then we hear Dre say the Jay-Z/Eminem concert inspired him to work on Detox ?
indifferent.gif

Detox is going to drop for several reasons:

- Interscope is going to make him drop it
- the Beats release extravaganza was for the marketing of this album
- the top of 2011 is vacant as of right now and it would be the best possible time for him
- this is the first time he's released actual singles from the album; everything else were unintentional leaks by hackers that Dre quickly denounced

Kush is crack. i'm not feeling the Em joint but i see they're trying to go the Recovery route for the official single so i respect it.

Detox is going to drop for several reasons:

- Interscope is going to make him drop it
- the Beats release extravaganza was for the marketing of this album
- the top of 2011 is vacant as of right now and it would be the best possible time for him
- this is the first time he's released actual singles from the album; everything else were unintentional leaks by hackers that Dre quickly denounced

Kush is crack. i'm not feeling the Em joint but i see they're trying to go the Recovery route for the official single so i respect it.

Back
Top Bottom