The Official Electric Daisy Carnival Thread (Vegas June 21,22,23 2013) Update trailer pg 1

Do they search you or X-ray scan you before you go to one of these things?

I can't imagine the money dealers make while there if they have a nice amount of pills on them.

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Do they search you or X-ray scan you before you go to one of these things?

I can't imagine the money dealers make while there if they have a nice amount of pills on them.

All the raves and shows I've been to "pat you down". 
Very lenient. 
pimp.gif

this will be my first time going to edc.... sucks that they ban gloves but i'm sneaking mine in anyway lol. hit me up for a light show 
nerd.gif

wish i could attend but no money
frown.gif

also, the scene has definitely changed....oh well

Ughhhh I HATE the fact that EDC is in Vegas now. I wanna go so badly but all my friends said the crowd is garbage out there.

Personally, I really dislike drunk people at raves. They tend to get pushy and aggressive, and that's really not what it's about.

If you do end up rolling, here are my tips for fun and SAFETY:

Go with someone who's experienced and can keep and eye on you
Have a set point to meet at if you get separated. It's impossible to use phones usually
Drink lots of water (sip, don't gulp. There is such thing as too much water)
Menthol cigarettes (CAMEL CRUSH FTW... two packs is best)
Ask for a lightshow
Meet as many new people as you can. And be friendly. Don't just stare, talk to people. Let them know it's your first rave, and generally people will take care of you.
Watch out for the young ones if it's not 18+

Wish I could go...like I REALLY wish I could 
frown.gif
frown.gif

I'm from the Bay and went to Beyond Wonderland in L.A. this year and it was heaven...

I'm not really trippen though, like I'm bummed yeah but in the big picture I really just want to go to party and dance for hours - there will always be next time ^__^

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Ughhhh I HATE the fact that EDC is in Vegas now. I wanna go so badly but all my friends said the crowd is garbage out there.

Personally, I really dislike drunk people at raves. They tend to get pushy and aggressive, and that's really not what it's about.

If you do end up rolling, here are my tips for fun and SAFETY:

Go with someone who's experienced and can keep and eye on you
Have a set point to meet at if you get separated. It's impossible to use phones usually
Drink lots of water (sip, don't gulp. There is such thing as too much water)
Menthol cigarettes (CAMEL CRUSH FTW... two packs is best)
Ask for a lightshow
Meet as many new people as you can. And be friendly. Don't just stare, talk to people. Let them know it's your first rave, and generally people will take care of you.
Watch out for the young ones if it's not 18+
Everything he said basically but with my added emphasis...especially lightshow 
wink.gif

First time going this year, wanted to go last year. How is the security and pat downs at the gate? From peoples' experiences is it better to bring in molly from the outside or get it once on the edc grounds?

Originally Posted by VanAP

First time going this year, wanted to go last year. How is the security and pat downs at the gate? From peoples' experiences is it better to bring in molly from the outside or get it once on the edc grounds?
getting your drugs from a rando at concerts is a huge no no......

Originally Posted by islandfeeling

It's not hard.
Honestly, Beyond Wonderland was probably the toughtest, and all they did was give a thorough pat down. They asked you to take everything out of your pockets, and that's it. Easily sneak it in by putting it in your wallet.

They told me to throw away my gum though 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Nawzlew

It's not hard.
Honestly, Beyond Wonderland was probably the toughtest, and all they did was give a thorough pat down. They asked you to take everything out of your pockets, and that's it. Easily sneak it in by putting it in your wallet.

sick.gif
Yeah I know they always throw out gum at edm events. And as for buying from a random, I'm coming from Canada so I'm not bringing anything across the border so buying from a random will most likely be the only choice...

It's not hard.

sick.gif
Yeah I know they always throw out gum at edm events. And as for buying from a random, I'm coming from Canada so I'm not bringing anything across the border so buying from a random will most likely be the only choice...
its very easy to sneak pills in lol how i do it, i wear my under armour compression shorts/girdle from football that got the inserts for the pads. but i wear the tailpad insert in the front and put the lil baggies in there and tape off the top so they wont fall out. and when they check they dont grab your nuts so its all good!

Originally Posted by 23mjordan45

It's not hard.

sick.gif
its very easy to sneak pills in lol how i do it, i wear my under armour compression shorts/girdle from football that got the inserts for the pads. but i wear the tailpad insert in the front and put the lil baggies in there and tape off the top so they wont fall out. and when they check they dont grab your nuts so its all good!

Haha my buddy usually does the exact same thing, I just didn't know if the pat downs were a lot more intense for a big event like this... lol

I'm chillin in Oklahoma until the playoffs are over, which should be around June 30th (?)

Any recommendations on a massive after June 30th from here to the West Coast??

Originally Posted by buggz05

I'm chillin in Oklahoma until the playoffs are over, which should be around June 30th (?)

Any recommendations on a massive after June 30th from here to the West Coast??

Audiotistic, hard summer, kaskades freaks of nature tour LA SF is all I can think of

Haha my buddy usually does the exact same thing, I just didn't know if the pat downs were a lot more intense for a big event like this... lol

Naw they arent intense like how a cop searches, they just go up the thighs, arms, and pat your butt lol they don't touch nowhere your private is. It's just csc security they're mostly lazy especially the young ones.

Naw they arent intense like how a cop searches, they just go up the thighs, arms, and pat your butt lol they don't touch nowhere your private is. It's just csc security they're mostly lazy especially the young ones.

real life...
just crotch em... as stated...

Back
Top Bottom