The Official Fantasy Football Thread

^i'd go with vick, the Jags looked really bad against the chargers last week, so i'd expect some big numbers from vick.

pick 2
Larry Fitz vs Oak
Dez Bryant at Houston
Breanie Wells vs Oak
Jeremy Maclin at Jac
Peyton Hillis at Bal
Mike Williams(tb) vs Pit

^i'd go with vick, the Jags looked really bad against the chargers last week, so i'd expect some big numbers from vick.

pick 2
Larry Fitz vs Oak
Dez Bryant at Houston
Breanie Wells vs Oak
Jeremy Maclin at Jac
Peyton Hillis at Bal
Mike Williams(tb) vs Pit

I really think that Jags/Eagles game is going to be a shootout, but I'd have a hard time sitting Rodgers. He's due for a big game and the Bears didn't exactly shut down Romo last week.

Vick is going to carve that defense up, though.

Toss a coin
laugh.gif

I really think that Jags/Eagles game is going to be a shootout, but I'd have a hard time sitting Rodgers. He's due for a big game and the Bears didn't exactly shut down Romo last week.

Vick is going to carve that defense up, though.

Toss a coin
laugh.gif

Need help

Kevin Walter, Santana Moss, Greg Jennings

Michael Turner, Tim Hightower, Shonn Greene

I have 2 WR spots 2 RB spots and the RB/WR Flex spot

Spoiler [+]
What i have now Jennings (must start) Moss (agains the rams) Walter in flex. Starting Turner and Hightower (7 YPCarry monster) But can i really bench my 2nd round pick agains miami who's run D isn't that that good giving up 4 yp carry this year but one of those games was against AP

Need help

Kevin Walter, Santana Moss, Greg Jennings

Michael Turner, Tim Hightower, Shonn Greene

I have 2 WR spots 2 RB spots and the RB/WR Flex spot

Spoiler [+]
What i have now Jennings (must start) Moss (agains the rams) Walter in flex. Starting Turner and Hightower (7 YPCarry monster) But can i really bench my 2nd round pick agains miami who's run D isn't that that good giving up 4 yp carry this year but one of those games was against AP

Originally Posted by blazinjkid

^ For sure. I'd go with Mike Thomas and Fred Taylor.

that other dude, I'd go with Dez/Moss/Welker.

you dont think that colston is gonna get more looks with bush out?

Originally Posted by blazinjkid

^ For sure. I'd go with Mike Thomas and Fred Taylor.

that other dude, I'd go with Dez/Moss/Welker.

you dont think that colston is gonna get more looks with bush out?

Colston is already their #1 target...Brees just spreads it out a lot more than Romo does.
I'd have a hard time sitting Dez this week with the Texans giving up 850+ yards passing the first 2 games, but I can't argue with Colston.

Colston is already their #1 target...Brees just spreads it out a lot more than Romo does.
I'd have a hard time sitting Dez this week with the Texans giving up 850+ yards passing the first 2 games, but I can't argue with Colston.

Ok, I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place - I have no idea what to do here -

I'm in a 10 team league, my first 5 picks in the draft were all RB's (we had a keeper actually so first 4, I kept SJax),

These are who I have for RB's,

S-Jax
Michael Turner
LeSean McCoy
Knowshon Moreno
Jamaal Charles

Everyone in the league needs a running back, so I should be able to trade one of them for something - I'd like to keep LeSean McCoy and Knowshon Moreno - as I believe they have the highest upside and potential keeper ability,

@ QB I have Jay Cutler & Matt Ryan,

@ WR I have Mike Sims Walker, Mark Clayton, Darius Heyward Bey, and Deymarius Thomas

I would like to keep Darius Heyward Bey, actually I'd like to keep all 4 as I think at least two will have breakout years - I wouldn't mind trading Deymarius,

Now - these are the teams I think I can deal with,

One kid has Greg Jennings + Mike Vick (he has Tom Brady as QB so Vick could be doable)

Who would you guys trade for Greg Jennings + Mike Vick? Or would you even offer anything?

One kid has Tony Romo (who I REALLY want) and Reggie Wayne,

Who would you guys trade for Tony Romo + Reggie Wayne (Note - I offered this kid Turner, Matt Ryan and Deymarius Thomas for Romo + Wayne already - no response yet though)

And one other kid has DeSean Jackson available (he has Andre Johnson too but WON'T trade him) - he won't do Jamaal Charles for DeSean Jackson straight up and wants SJax for DeSean straight up (which I laughed at)

Now...do I try and go after a WR? We start 2 RB's, 2 WR's, and 1 flex. Or do I stick with the 4 WR's I have, keep all the RB's and keep rotating them in and out week to week, and keep them away from everyone else, or do I have to make a move?

I would LOVE to get Romo and keep Cutler at the same time, but guess I could take the gamble with Cutler as well - especially with Martz looking good as the new offensive coordinator,

Any advice?

Thanks G's

Ok, I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place - I have no idea what to do here -

I'm in a 10 team league, my first 5 picks in the draft were all RB's (we had a keeper actually so first 4, I kept SJax),

These are who I have for RB's,

S-Jax
Michael Turner
LeSean McCoy
Knowshon Moreno
Jamaal Charles

Everyone in the league needs a running back, so I should be able to trade one of them for something - I'd like to keep LeSean McCoy and Knowshon Moreno - as I believe they have the highest upside and potential keeper ability,

@ QB I have Jay Cutler & Matt Ryan,

@ WR I have Mike Sims Walker, Mark Clayton, Darius Heyward Bey, and Deymarius Thomas

I would like to keep Darius Heyward Bey, actually I'd like to keep all 4 as I think at least two will have breakout years - I wouldn't mind trading Deymarius,

Now - these are the teams I think I can deal with,

One kid has Greg Jennings + Mike Vick (he has Tom Brady as QB so Vick could be doable)

Who would you guys trade for Greg Jennings + Mike Vick? Or would you even offer anything?

One kid has Tony Romo (who I REALLY want) and Reggie Wayne,

Who would you guys trade for Tony Romo + Reggie Wayne (Note - I offered this kid Turner, Matt Ryan and Deymarius Thomas for Romo + Wayne already - no response yet though)

And one other kid has DeSean Jackson available (he has Andre Johnson too but WON'T trade him) - he won't do Jamaal Charles for DeSean Jackson straight up and wants SJax for DeSean straight up (which I laughed at)

Now...do I try and go after a WR? We start 2 RB's, 2 WR's, and 1 flex. Or do I stick with the 4 WR's I have, keep all the RB's and keep rotating them in and out week to week, and keep them away from everyone else, or do I have to make a move?

I would LOVE to get Romo and keep Cutler at the same time, but guess I could take the gamble with Cutler as well - especially with Martz looking good as the new offensive coordinator,

Any advice?

Thanks G's

12 man league
Start 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 RB/WR

RB
D.Williams vs Cin
Bradshaw vs Ten
Best @ Min
Tolbert @Sea
WR
Marshall vs NYJ
Jennings @Chi
MSW @ Jac
Dez @Hou

12 man league
Start 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 RB/WR

RB
D.Williams vs Cin
Bradshaw vs Ten
Best @ Min
Tolbert @Sea
WR
Marshall vs NYJ
Jennings @Chi
MSW @ Jac
Dez @Hou

Uter Zorker wrote:

Any advice?

Thanks G's

I'd be willing to trade one of the RB's(that you don't want) for a WR with lesser value, you never wanna have one of the RB's on the bench when they have a big week and it makes your decisions easier each week.  I wouldn't feel good with MSW as a #1

Help Fantasy Guru's I'm 0-2.

Mike Sims-Walker v Philly, The guy plays better historically at home but will be covered by Asante Samuel. Projected: 12 pts.
Demaryius Thomas v Indy, Solid player, and the offense might have to pass alot to keep up with Peyton but he's a rookie. Projected 9pts.
Hines Ward v Tampa, Was solid with Dixon but had a big fat 0 last week. Projected 14 pts
Mike Williams v Pit, has a TD every week so far but playing against a Steeler D. Projected 13 pts
Percy Harvin v Det, sucked so far, along with Brett and is a bit injured but its the Lions secondary. 12 pts.

-BTW pick two

Uter Zorker wrote:

Any advice?

Thanks G's

I'd be willing to trade one of the RB's(that you don't want) for a WR with lesser value, you never wanna have one of the RB's on the bench when they have a big week and it makes your decisions easier each week.  I wouldn't feel good with MSW as a #1

Help Fantasy Guru's I'm 0-2.

Mike Sims-Walker v Philly, The guy plays better historically at home but will be covered by Asante Samuel. Projected: 12 pts.
Demaryius Thomas v Indy, Solid player, and the offense might have to pass alot to keep up with Peyton but he's a rookie. Projected 9pts.
Hines Ward v Tampa, Was solid with Dixon but had a big fat 0 last week. Projected 14 pts
Mike Williams v Pit, has a TD every week so far but playing against a Steeler D. Projected 13 pts
Percy Harvin v Det, sucked so far, along with Brett and is a bit injured but its the Lions secondary. 12 pts.

-BTW pick two

Mike sims-walker vs phi
or
Louis Murphy @ ari

And

Michael bush @ Ari
Or
Daren sproules @ sea
Or
Toby gerhart vs det

Mike sims-walker vs phi
or
Louis Murphy @ ari

And

Michael bush @ Ari
Or
Daren sproules @ sea
Or
Toby gerhart vs det

im gaving a hard time picking between brandon jackson, ronnie brown, and jamal charles.....i need to pick one....any suggestions?

im gaving a hard time picking between brandon jackson, ronnie brown, and jamal charles.....i need to pick one....any suggestions?

Back
Top Bottom