The Official Fantasy Football Thread

Someone sent me this trade...

Andre Johnson and McNabb for Aaron Rodgers and Charles

I don't think theres anyway I can take this trade. I'm looking to get a top WR/HB for Rodgers but I don't want to give Charles away either.

Someone sent me this trade...

Andre Johnson and McNabb for Aaron Rodgers and Charles

I don't think theres anyway I can take this trade. I'm looking to get a top WR/HB for Rodgers but I don't want to give Charles away either.

Alright guys. What value do you think Vick has?

I was offered Bradshaw or Charles for him, but i really think his value is higher than that.

Now, a little help:

Pick 1:
Vick vs ********
Rivers vs Cards

Pick 1:
J-Stew vs Saints
Green-Ellis vs Phins
Lance Moore vs Panthers

Alright guys. What value do you think Vick has?

I was offered Bradshaw or Charles for him, but i really think his value is higher than that.

Now, a little help:

Pick 1:
Vick vs ********
Rivers vs Cards

Pick 1:
J-Stew vs Saints
Green-Ellis vs Phins
Lance Moore vs Panthers

Eli Manning vs. Chicago or Carson Palmer vs. Cleveland? Right now I'm leaning towards Palmer seeing that he's playing the Browns, quarterbacks always seem to put up big numbers on them.

Eli Manning vs. Chicago or Carson Palmer vs. Cleveland? Right now I'm leaning towards Palmer seeing that he's playing the Browns, quarterbacks always seem to put up big numbers on them.

Matt Schaub @ OAK

or

Kyle Orton @ TEN

Schaub's been real inconsistent lately with the success of the run game and his numbers are mostly from the overtime win against Washington, but he's Matt Schaub. On the other hand, Orton's been playing really well. Knowshon Moreno's out so they don't have a run game this week, and Tennessee's best CB is out because of injury, being replaced by a rookie.

Matt Schaub because he's Matt Schaub or Kyle Orton with the hot hand?

Matt Schaub @ OAK

or

Kyle Orton @ TEN

Schaub's been real inconsistent lately with the success of the run game and his numbers are mostly from the overtime win against Washington, but he's Matt Schaub. On the other hand, Orton's been playing really well. Knowshon Moreno's out so they don't have a run game this week, and Tennessee's best CB is out because of injury, being replaced by a rookie.

Originally Posted by freshbottoms

Need 1:
. Hester at giants
N. Washington v Denver
B. Lloyd at titans

Originally Posted by trey ohh five

Tough choice here, but it's the Browns.

Originally Posted by So Slickening

Matt Schaub @ OAK

or

Kyle Orton @ TEN

Sounds like a recipe for 385/3/0

Originally Posted by freshbottoms

Need 1:
. Hester at giants
N. Washington v Denver
B. Lloyd at titans

Originally Posted by trey ohh five

Tough choice here, but it's the Browns.

Originally Posted by So Slickening

Matt Schaub @ OAK

or

Kyle Orton @ TEN

Sounds like a recipe for 385/3/0

Need some advice if you guys could help out.

- Start Vernon Davis @ Atl or Greg Olsen @ NYG? Leaning towards Olsen.

Need some advice if you guys could help out.

- Start Vernon Davis @ Atl or Greg Olsen @ NYG? Leaning towards Olsen.

Shady, pick up Blount. Their coach already announced he'll be getting more carries, including goal line duty. I got beat out by 1 spot for him on the waivers this week
30t6p3b.gif

Shady, pick up Blount. Their coach already announced he'll be getting more carries, including goal line duty. I got beat out by 1 spot for him on the waivers this week
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom