The Official Fantasy Football Thread

Ohhhhhh boy. Bye weeks are killing me
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Do I pick up and start Chris Ivory or Maurice Morris?
frown.gif
laugh.gif
I have to start a FA rb that I pick up.

Do I start DHB or Roscoe Parrish??
30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif

Deep leagues+Bye weeks FTL

Charles is on a bye this week and I obviously can't start Jahvid Best, should I start Mike Tolbert or look for someone else?

Charles is on a bye this week and I obviously can't start Jahvid Best, should I start Mike Tolbert or look for someone else?

Tolbert is a real solid option against that Arizona defense.
I might have to start Spiller instead, but if Best is playing, I'm starting him. 

Tolbert is a real solid option against that Arizona defense.
I might have to start Spiller instead, but if Best is playing, I'm starting him. 

Should I drop TO for Blount? Serious question, what's with all the hype with Blount now? He's #3 behind Pontiac and Rick Ross?

And please help:

Pick 1:
Vick vs ********
Rivers vs Cards

Pick 1:
J-Stew vs Saints
Green-Ellis vs Phins
Lance Moore vs Panthers

Should I drop TO for Blount? Serious question, what's with all the hype with Blount now? He's #3 behind Pontiac and Rick Ross?

And please help:

Pick 1:
Vick vs ********
Rivers vs Cards

Pick 1:
J-Stew vs Saints
Green-Ellis vs Phins
Lance Moore vs Panthers

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Should I trade Ocho and Best for Steven Jackson and Mike Williams/Dez?
My team is -

Brees

Lesean Mccoy

Best

Forsett

Ocho

Hester

Keller

Bengals D

Gostkowski

Crabtree

Derrick Mason

Cadillac

Zach Miller

Blount

Sidney Rice
Anybody.....?

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Should I trade Ocho and Best for Steven Jackson and Mike Williams/Dez?
My team is -

Brees

Lesean Mccoy

Best

Forsett

Ocho

Hester

Keller

Bengals D

Gostkowski

Crabtree

Derrick Mason

Cadillac

Zach Miller

Blount

Sidney Rice
Anybody.....?

Blount is better than both of them. Caddy is averaging 2.5 ypc & Graham is the passing-down back. He'll be the main horse in that trio soon. Dunno if I'd drop TO for him, but get him if you can.

Vick and Rivers are both top 5, so it's really a coin-toss, but I'd start Vick. Lance Moore @ your flex

No way I trade Best right now.

Blount is better than both of them. Caddy is averaging 2.5 ypc & Graham is the passing-down back. He'll be the main horse in that trio soon. Dunno if I'd drop TO for him, but get him if you can.

Vick and Rivers are both top 5, so it's really a coin-toss, but I'd start Vick. Lance Moore @ your flex

Originally Posted by blazinjkid

Players I can drop for Blount:

Lance Moore
Green-Ellis
TO

Originally Posted by blazinjkid

Players I can drop for Blount:

Lance Moore
Green-Ellis
TO

You wouldn't trade Best even for Steven Jackson? All I know is turf toe can really hold you back. I've had it before and when I was running track it might have been the worst pain of my life. What about Best and Ocho for Bradshaw and Calvin Johnson?

You wouldn't trade Best even for Steven Jackson? All I know is turf toe can really hold you back. I've had it before and when I was running track it might have been the worst pain of my life. What about Best and Ocho for Bradshaw and Calvin Johnson?

Start Santana Moss vs. Philly or Louis Murphy vs. Hou.

Santa-man's been good, but Philly's corners are tough, and Murphy has been about as good and at Houston.

What you think?

Start Santana Moss vs. Philly or Louis Murphy vs. Hou.

Santa-man's been good, but Philly's corners are tough, and Murphy has been about as good and at Houston.

What you think?

Well it looks like Murphy might not even play this weekend. Something happened to him during practice.

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

I'm gonna drop Lance Moore for Blount. Or should I keep Moore?

Well it looks like Murphy might not even play this weekend. Something happened to him during practice.

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

I bit on Blount because he's a 1st round-2nd round talent, is gonna be goal line back bare minimum and we've seen the last couple years what Jacobs and McGahee have done with that role for Fantasy, and also he has a good shot at taking feature role in the not so distant future. Moore is just in a crowded carousel of receivers and I think you go with the higher ceiling of Blountman.

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

I bit on Blount because he's a 1st round-2nd round talent, is gonna be goal line back bare minimum and we've seen the last couple years what Jacobs and McGahee have done with that role for Fantasy, and also he has a good shot at taking feature role in the not so distant future. Moore is just in a crowded carousel of receivers and I think you go with the higher ceiling of Blountman.

Back
Top Bottom