The Official Fantasy Football Thread

Damn, FF is crazy this year.  Steve Smith (CAR) and T.O. were dropped.  I could see T.O., but Steve Smith really??

Damn, FF is crazy this year.  Steve Smith (CAR) and T.O. were dropped.  I could see T.O., but Steve Smith really??

Geeze wish i was in your league.... look at those free agents.

Someone in one of my leagues dropped the tampa bay Mike Williams, I need help at WR and am just sitting on Vincent Jackson, should I give up hope on Jackson and drop him for Mike Williams?

Someone in one of my leagues dropped the tampa bay Mike Williams, I need help at WR and am just sitting on Vincent Jackson, should I give up hope on Jackson and drop him for Mike Williams?

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Do it NOW!

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Do it NOW!

I'm trying to get Mike Williams. Would you trade Crabtree for him? I think Crabtree is about to breakout now that they have a new coordinator...

I'm trying to get Mike Williams. Would you trade Crabtree for him? I think Crabtree is about to breakout now that they have a new coordinator...

Originally Posted by AG 47

Cragmatic said:

Do it NOW!

Done!

Originally Posted by AG 47

Cragmatic said:

Do it NOW!

Done!

laugh.gif
yeah, I don't trust Vincent Jackson at all this year...ESPECIALLY not to the point to pass up on Mike Williams who has great upside.

laugh.gif
yeah, I don't trust Vincent Jackson at all this year...ESPECIALLY not to the point to pass up on Mike Williams who has great upside.

Yeah, I figured I'd hold onto him til week 6. This is in a 12 team league and I saw someone dropped Williams, I had to get him.

Plus I'm gonna need help week 7 when I have Calvin Johnson, Austin Collie, and Jahvid Best all on Byes... and Breaston is hurt...

Yeah, I figured I'd hold onto him til week 6. This is in a 12 team league and I saw someone dropped Williams, I had to get him.

Plus I'm gonna need help week 7 when I have Calvin Johnson, Austin Collie, and Jahvid Best all on Byes... and Breaston is hurt...

I need to fill a 2nd RB spot this week (MJD is rb1). Should I play michael bush or drop him to pick up john kuhn. Or should I drop Devin Hester to pick up john Kuhn??
Don't think I'll be needing Hester since I have boldin, driver, Louis Murphy, and Sims-walker........jermichael finely as TE.

Thanks for any help

I need to fill a 2nd RB spot this week (MJD is rb1). Should I play michael bush or drop him to pick up john kuhn. Or should I drop Devin Hester to pick up john Kuhn??
Don't think I'll be needing Hester since I have boldin, driver, Louis Murphy, and Sims-walker........jermichael finely as TE.

Thanks for any help

Back
Top Bottom