The Official Fantasy Football Thread

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Also I'm thinking of offering this trade up.

Matt Schaub and LT for Mendenhall and Chad Henne

Would I be giving to much? Just trying to upgrade at RB and already have Rodgers for my starting QB

Also since Mendenhall is on a bye this week.... would you do it now or wait? I have Tolbert that I could start in LT's place.

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Also I'm thinking of offering this trade up.

Matt Schaub and LT for Mendenhall and Chad Henne

Would I be giving to much? Just trying to upgrade at RB and already have Rodgers for my starting QB

Also since Mendenhall is on a bye this week.... would you do it now or wait? I have Tolbert that I could start in LT's place.

I just got offered Larry Fitzgerald for Malcolm Floyd... Probably gonna take it, but does it really matter right now, given the Cards QB situation?

I just got offered Larry Fitzgerald for Malcolm Floyd... Probably gonna take it, but does it really matter right now, given the Cards QB situation?

Is Jason Snelling worth keeping? Is he any good as trade bait?
Also, who has the better upside this year, Torain or Lynch?

Nobody answers anyones questions
roll.gif

LT is fishy to me, he seems to be back to his usual self but it could go at any moment. Mendenhall is a top 5 back with Ben back

LT is fishy to me, he seems to be back to his usual self but it could go at any moment. Mendenhall is a top 5 back with Ben back

Originally Posted by wohcttank

I'd take Torain over Snelling.
^And I'd take Fitz for Floyd. Rivers isn't sharing the love with his WR's so far this season.

Originally Posted by wohcttank

I'd take Torain over Snelling.
^And I'd take Fitz for Floyd. Rivers isn't sharing the love with his WR's so far this season.

Originally Posted by sensaciondelbloque

Sims-Walker worth getting?

nope. He has done NOTHING this year. And has had 2 games with 0 catches so far (and those are the games Jacksonville won)

Originally Posted by sensaciondelbloque

Sims-Walker worth getting?

nope. He has done NOTHING this year. And has had 2 games with 0 catches so far (and those are the games Jacksonville won)

Is Brandon Tate worth the risk of picking up now that Moss is headed to the Vikings? I'd have to drop either Knox or Edwards in order to do so.

Is Brandon Tate worth the risk of picking up now that Moss is headed to the Vikings? I'd have to drop either Knox or Edwards in order to do so.

Originally Posted by neverflopped

So is anyone here going to drop Brady now for another top qb?? Maybe even for favre.....
What kind of league are you in where you would even consider dropping Brady? Dudes in here playing in 6-team leagues
laugh.gif

Anyways, in lieu of the Moss trade, I traded Eli Manning + Seattle D for Brett Favre today...I'm gonna be the biggest Favre fan for the next 3-months
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by neverflopped

So is anyone here going to drop Brady now for another top qb?? Maybe even for favre.....
What kind of league are you in where you would even consider dropping Brady? Dudes in here playing in 6-team leagues
laugh.gif

Anyways, in lieu of the Moss trade, I traded Eli Manning + Seattle D for Brett Favre today...I'm gonna be the biggest Favre fan for the next 3-months
30t6p3b.gif

Pick 3

Lance Moore vs Arzizona
Dez Bryant vs Tenn
Crabtree vs Eagles
Moss vs NYJ

Pick 1

Forte vs Carolina
Torain vs Green Bay

Back
Top Bottom