The Official Fantasy Football Thread

^Maclin . Cincinnati has a good D and Kolb's gonna wanna prove himself and throw a lot. What u think of my trade a couple posts up.

^Maclin . Cincinnati has a good D and Kolb's gonna wanna prove himself and throw a lot. What u think of my trade a couple posts up.

I just dropped Eli Manning for Sam Bradford, Eli just isn't putting up consistent numbers and Bradford seems to get better every week. The question now is should I start Carson Palmer against Tampa Bay or Bradford against Detroit?

I just dropped Eli Manning for Sam Bradford, Eli just isn't putting up consistent numbers and Bradford seems to get better every week. The question now is should I start Carson Palmer against Tampa Bay or Bradford against Detroit?

^I have Eli and I was thinking of doing the same. BUT I have Schaub and dropped Mike Williams (SEA) for Matthew Stafford.

On another note, somebody just dropped Felix Jones. Should I claim him off waivers? He hasn't done much this year, but he's
got to be in line for a nice game right?

^I have Eli and I was thinking of doing the same. BUT I have Schaub and dropped Mike Williams (SEA) for Matthew Stafford.

On another note, somebody just dropped Felix Jones. Should I claim him off waivers? He hasn't done much this year, but he's

Whats the outlook on Bradshaw and McFadden?

Looks like I'm gonna need help at RB this week, I just picked up Blount but Torain is still available... I can drop Blount or Mike Williams (TB) for Torain... what should I do?

Edit: F it, just dropped Williams for Torain, I have 5 RBs now but my starting WRs dont have any byes for a while so I can wait it out for a couple weeks and see which RBs end up doing the best

Whats the outlook on Bradshaw and McFadden?

Looks like I'm gonna need help at RB this week, I just picked up Blount but Torain is still available... I can drop Blount or Mike Williams (TB) for Torain... what should I do?

Edit: F it, just dropped Williams for Torain, I have 5 RBs now but my starting WRs dont have any byes for a while so I can wait it out for a couple weeks and see which RBs end up doing the best

Originally Posted by AG 47

I have Felix and I'm starting him this week as my number two but only because Green-Ellis has a bye week. According to Jerry Jones he wants to see Felix Jones get more touches than Marion Barber but I take it with a grain of salt because the Cowboys haven't seemed to get the running game going at all this year whether it be with Barber, Jones, or Choice.

Originally Posted by AG 47

I have Felix and I'm starting him this week as my number two but only because Green-Ellis has a bye week. According to Jerry Jones he wants to see Felix Jones get more touches than Marion Barber but I take it with a grain of salt because the Cowboys haven't seemed to get the running game going at all this year whether it be with Barber, Jones, or Choice.

So I just convinced my dude of his Steven Jackson and Matthew Stafford for my Ryan Torain and Ryan Fitzpatrick.
I got Rivers and Garrard, and picked up both of them as prospects last week. Is this a robbery or can this backfire?

So I just convinced my dude of his Steven Jackson and Matthew Stafford for my Ryan Torain and Ryan Fitzpatrick.
I got Rivers and Garrard, and picked up both of them as prospects last week. Is this a robbery or can this backfire?

Originally Posted by MrONegative

I have S-Jax and Stafford and I'm more than certain you just sheemed homie. Good job.

I have S-Jax and Stafford and I'm more than certain you just sheemed homie. Good job.

laugh.gif
@ sheemed

You definitely trade raped him, you must have incredible persuasion skills you should become a lawyer.

Back
Top Bottom