The Official Fantasy Football Thread

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

soooo given crabtree's game tonight..

do you guys think i should trade holmes for crabtree? (of course i'll see how holmes does in his first game)

but do you guys think this was a sign of things to come.. or just an aberration

i've also been offered colston for holmes.. i'm in a 0.5 PPR league if that helps with your opinions

just looking for a solid 3rd guy.. cause we only start 2 WRs and i have miles austin and roddy white already
anyone?

3-0 this week finally 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

game ball: crabtree and davis for securing it

crabtree plays oakland if that helps any ....whats his name cornerback covers the whole field but crabs on a hot streak so...

3-0 this week finally 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

game ball: crabtree and davis for securing it

crabtree plays oakland if that helps any ....whats his name cornerback covers the whole field but crabs on a hot streak so...

Alright NT in desperate need of help my team blows.

I am in desperate need for a good RB option but people hoard them in my league.

Cadallac Williams is available so is brandon jackson, darren sproles, and willis mcgahee, mcluster, snelling (yes these are the best available....)

I have Hightower, turner, Greene

I flex a WR every week between Walter, S. Moss, E. Royal, Garcon, Jennings, (now) Brandon Tate. I of course make the wrong decision every week.

Alright NT in desperate need of help my team blows.

I am in desperate need for a good RB option but people hoard them in my league.

Cadallac Williams is available so is brandon jackson, darren sproles, and willis mcgahee, mcluster, snelling (yes these are the best available....)

I have Hightower, turner, Greene

I flex a WR every week between Walter, S. Moss, E. Royal, Garcon, Jennings, (now) Brandon Tate. I of course make the wrong decision every week.

someone dropped finley in my league.....should i pick him up and stash him? im 5-0 in that league...but if hes going to come back i might as well have him for the playoff push

someone dropped finley in my league.....should i pick him up and stash him? im 5-0 in that league...but if hes going to come back i might as well have him for the playoff push

Originally Posted by outkast9984

def. cuz he'll probably be on IR until he gets back, too.

def. cuz he'll probably be on IR until he gets back, too.

he'll be out for the next 3-6 weeks.  if you have room in your roster to stash him then do so.

he'll be out for the next 3-6 weeks.  if you have room in your roster to stash him then do so.

6 teams? 
eek.gif
that's wild.

Still in 1st place, but I'm trying to make a move. 

Driver
Maclin
Collie
Lloyd
Amendola
Garcon
Tate
Mason

I've got a bunch of really good WR2's, but no clear-cut #1. I'm trying to move 2 of them for a stud. Any ideas?
nerd.gif

6 teams? 
eek.gif
that's wild.

Driver
Maclin
Collie
Lloyd
Amendola
Garcon
Tate
Mason

I've got a bunch of really good WR2's, but no clear-cut #1. I'm trying to move 2 of them for a stud. Any ideas?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by blazinjkid

6 teams? 
eek.gif
that's wild.

Driver
Maclin
Collie
Lloyd
Amendola
Garcon
Tate
Mason

nerd.gif
Who do you want?  The problem with WR's is they tend to be inconsistant.

U realize Lloyd leads the league in Recieving yards.  He is your number 1.  Amendola is tied for 4th in the league for receptions if your in a ppr league. and austin collie is 2 in the nfl is receptions and 3 in TDs.

U have a lot of good receivers but you can try to move them if you want a Wayne or Austin or Johnson. It's personal preference really.  I think lloyd will be good all year but he is good trade bait since his stock is high now.  Try to pull a deal with him and maybe maclin to pull andre johnson.

Originally Posted by blazinjkid

6 teams? 
eek.gif
that's wild.

Driver
Maclin
Collie
Lloyd
Amendola
Garcon
Tate
Mason

nerd.gif
Who do you want?  The problem with WR's is they tend to be inconsistant.

U realize Lloyd leads the league in Recieving yards.  He is your number 1.  Amendola is tied for 4th in the league for receptions if your in a ppr league. and austin collie is 2 in the nfl is receptions and 3 in TDs.

U have a lot of good receivers but you can try to move them if you want a Wayne or Austin or Johnson. It's personal preference really.  I think lloyd will be good all year but he is good trade bait since his stock is high now.  Try to pull a deal with him and maybe maclin to pull andre johnson.

do you guys think i should trade holmes for crabtree? (of course i'll see how holmes does in his first game)

i've also been offered colston for holmes.. i'm in a 0.5 PPR league if that helps with your opinions

just looking for a solid 3rd guy.. cause we only start 2 WRs and i have miles austin and roddy white already
anyone?

guys i need to decide today.. i'm leaning towards crabtree since he got 14 targets yesterday and seems to be more of a focus for the offense under the new OC

anyone?

guys i need to decide today.. i'm leaning towards crabtree since he got 14 targets yesterday and seems to be more of a focus for the offense under the new OC

Sanchez vs Denver
Orton vs NYJ
Flacco vs NE

I'm guessing Orton? But the NYJ secondary scares me. Also..

Moreno (assuming he plays) vs NYJ
sick.gif

Lynch vs Chicago
eyes.gif

Felix Jones vs Minnestoa
grin.gif

Sanchez vs Denver
Orton vs NYJ
Flacco vs NE

I'm guessing Orton? But the NYJ secondary scares me. Also..

Moreno (assuming he plays) vs NYJ
sick.gif

Lynch vs Chicago
eyes.gif

Felix Jones vs Minnestoa
grin.gif

Help me on the waiver wire

Pick 1 WR

Danny Amendola
Kenny Britt
Jabar Gaffney

Pick 1 TE