The Official Fantasy Football Thread

I don't think lynch is very good and ricky doesn't do much either so I don't really know how much that trade will help you.

And I would hold onto brees or try to get more for him.

I don't think lynch is very good and ricky doesn't do much either so I don't really know how much that trade will help you.

And I would hold onto brees or try to get more for him.

So I've been looking for another QB and I was offered:
Michael Vick and Pierre Thomas for
Joe Flacco and Tomlinson.

I have Cutler as well at QB and at RB I have AP, Turner, Green-Ellis, Jacobs.

I'm thinking yes ...

I'm thinking yes ...

i just offered someone charles and braylan for mjd.....i know he wont accept but how does it look if hey does accept?

i just offered someone charles and braylan for mjd.....i know he wont accept but how does it look if hey does accept?

Originally Posted by Shady4Life

I'm thinking yes ...

i looked at the matchups and i see a few bigs games possible for vick.

you are fine at running back so why not

i honestly think brees had a bad week. next week is at tampa bay twice (colston has to do well against that defense), carolina, seattle, dallas ,atl,stl
imo he should bounce back

Mercedes lewis has been producing lately on my bench while Clark has not while starting. tricky shortage TD guy 2 tds but its like 54yds total
laugh.gif

marshawn lynch could get stashed away on the bench considering the rest of the season's schedule and possible matchups for him

Originally Posted by Shady4Life

I'm thinking yes ...

i looked at the matchups and i see a few bigs games possible for vick.

you are fine at running back so why not

i honestly think brees had a bad week. next week is at tampa bay twice (colston has to do well against that defense), carolina, seattle, dallas ,atl,stl
imo he should bounce back

Mercedes lewis has been producing lately on my bench while Clark has not while starting. tricky shortage TD guy 2 tds but its like 54yds total
laugh.gif

marshawn lynch could get stashed away on the bench considering the rest of the season's schedule and possible matchups for him

I got Ricky Williams off of Free Agents last week, Mike Swims Walker is available, should I keep Ricky or pick up MSW?

I got Ricky Williams off of Free Agents last week, Mike Swims Walker is available, should I keep Ricky or pick up MSW?

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Is it time to start looking elsewhere at QB with Drew Brees? I've been offered Ben Roethlisberger+Matt Forte for Brees+Ricky Williams.......
Also was offered Marshawn Lynch for Ricky Williams, thoughts on both these trades?

Marshawn is a good RB when given the carries. Plus he'll be getting the bulk of carries in Seattle whereas, I'm not sure you know what to expect with Ricky in Miami.

I'd honestly accept the trade unless you want to hang on to Ricky in case Ronnie goes down again. Reasonable options either way.

Is it time to start looking elsewhere at QB with Drew Brees? I've been offered Ben Roethlisberger+Matt Forte for Brees+Ricky Williams.......
Also was offered Marshawn Lynch for Ricky Williams, thoughts on both these trades?

Marshawn is a good RB when given the carries. Plus he'll be getting the bulk of carries in Seattle whereas, I'm not sure you know what to expect with Ricky in Miami.

I'd honestly accept the trade unless you want to hang on to Ricky in case Ronnie goes down again. Reasonable options either way.

Just been offered:

Give - Michael Turner
Get - Larry Fitz and Steve Smith (CAR)

Granted, fitz and smitty have no QB
30t6p3b.gif

I'd be stacked at WR and try to flip for another RB

Just been offered:

Give - Michael Turner

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Just been offered:

Give - Michael Turner

30t6p3b.gif

That's a tough call. Neither have a QB, neither get enough looks. It all depends on who your RB's are.

I can't believe I'm seriously gonna ask this, but what kicker should I pick up?
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif

Longwell vs Cowboys
Gostkowski vs Ravens
Gano vs Colts
Hanson vs Giants
Hartley vs Bucs

And are the Chargers D/ST worth a pickup vs Rams?

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Just been offered:

Give - Michael Turner

30t6p3b.gif

That's a tough call. Neither have a QB, neither get enough looks. It all depends on who your RB's are.

I can't believe I'm seriously gonna ask this, but what kicker should I pick up?
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif

Longwell vs Cowboys
Gostkowski vs Ravens
Gano vs Colts
Hanson vs Giants
Hartley vs Bucs

And are the Chargers D/ST worth a pickup vs Rams?

Cuse- I got lucky and scooped Amendola last week, but I'm not sure if I'd start him yet. Even with getting 19 targets last week when Clayton went out, he only got 9 points and he's yet to get in the end zone. He's definitely a possession receiver through and through, even if he is Bradford's favorite target. I think in reality, Clayton's injury boosts Gibson's stock more. I'd go with Gaffney. 
I'd take Lewis at TE because their WR are absolutely non-existent in the red zone and Garrard likes throwing to him, even if their offense is shaky as a whole.

Cuse- I got lucky and scooped Amendola last week, but I'm not sure if I'd start him yet. Even with getting 19 targets last week when Clayton went out, he only got 9 points and he's yet to get in the end zone. He's definitely a possession receiver through and through, even if he is Bradford's favorite target. I think in reality, Clayton's injury boosts Gibson's stock more. I'd go with Gaffney. 
I'd take Lewis at TE because their WR are absolutely non-existent in the red zone and Garrard likes throwing to him, even if their offense is shaky as a whole.

Back
Top Bottom