The Official Fantasy Football Thread

I'm in desperate need of a solid WR, the only "reliable" receiver I have is Hines Ward. Excluding Miles Austin and Reggie Wayne, which WR would you offer the house on?

Originally Posted by RUTHE1

I'm in desperate need of a solid WR, the only "reliable" receiver I have is Hines Ward. Excluding Miles Austin and Reggie Wayne, which WR would you offer the house on?
Brandon Lloyd

Brandon Lloyd

Originally Posted by trey ohh five

Brandon Lloyd
Roddy White

I need a RB, so someone offered me:
Jay Cutler
Michael Turner
Mike Wallace

I give up:
Michael Vick
Randy Moss
Mason Crosby

(I still have a receiver corps of Brandon Marshall, Anquan Boldin, Michael Crabtree, Dez Bryant, Nate Washington)

Good trade for me?

Jay Cutler
Michael Turner
Mike Wallace

I give up:
Michael Vick
Randy Moss
Mason Crosby

(I still have a receiver corps of Brandon Marshall, Anquan Boldin, Michael Crabtree, Dez Bryant, Nate Washington)

Good trade for me?

Originally Posted by trey ohh five

Brandon Lloyd
Roddy White

Originally Posted by Andrew630

Jay Cutler
Michael Turner
Mike Wallace

I give up:
Michael Vick
Randy Moss
Mason Crosby

Good trade for me?
Thats really close,but I would man.

Originally Posted by Andrew630

Jay Cutler
Michael Turner
Mike Wallace

I give up:
Michael Vick
Randy Moss
Mason Crosby

Good trade for me?
Thats really close,but I would man.

Thanks for the advice, I think I'm offer for Roddy or Andre. Can't do it for Brandon because I could have picked him up in week 3 and it pains me to offer something for him.

Thanks for the advice, I think I'm offer for Roddy or Andre. Can't do it for Brandon because I could have picked him up in week 3 and it pains me to offer something for him.

Originally Posted by neverflopped

For anyone that lost jermichael Finley.....are any of u considering Andrew quarless for the next week or 2??
I lost him in my 16 team league as well
frown.gif
But I just went out a picked up Heath Miller and Todd Heap instead.
Also, got offered McNabb and Austin for Brees, Mike Thomas, and Ricky Williams...... should I do this?

For anyone that lost jermichael Finley.....are any of u considering Andrew quarless for the next week or 2??
frown.gif
Also, got offered McNabb and Austin for Brees, Mike Thomas, and Ricky Williams...... should I do this?

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

frown.gif

Unless you're that nice at QB and that hurting at WR ... McNabb is kind of a wasteland. Undependable as $#!+. And he's still in the NFC East.
I mean, especially when Reggie gets back... WRs are easier to find.

frown.gif

Unless you're that nice at QB and that hurting at WR ... McNabb is kind of a wasteland. Undependable as $#!+. And he's still in the NFC East.
I mean, especially when Reggie gets back... WRs are easier to find.

frown.gif
No Austin is a stud and McNabb isn't awful. I think he'll be a top 12 guy for the rest of the year. Mike Thomas and Ricky are wayyyy to inconsistent.

frown.gif
No Austin is a stud and McNabb isn't awful. I think he'll be a top 12 guy for the rest of the year. Mike Thomas and Ricky are wayyyy to inconsistent.

frown.gif

U picked up Heath Miller and Todd Heap off of FA???
And I would do that trade

frown.gif

U picked up Heath Miller and Todd Heap off of FA???
And I would do that trade

Back
Top Bottom