The Official Fantasy Football Thread

Randy Moss 1 catch for 11 yds?
indifferent.gif

Gates
30t6p3b.gif

Edit: who ever writes these injury reports need to be clear. dez on bench with a TD
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

again gut feeling in never wrong. i deserve these Ls
30t6p3b.gif

Gates
30t6p3b.gif

Edit: who ever writes these injury reports need to be clear. dez on bench with a TD
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

again gut feeling in never wrong. i deserve these Ls
30t6p3b.gif

I was hoping that Randy Moss has a monster game at home, but man this double team %!!# is crazy. Frustrates the hell out of me.

I was hoping that Randy Moss has a monster game at home, but man this double team %!!# is crazy. Frustrates the hell out of me.

Down by 10, I've got MJD, he's got Cooley... non PPR league

Down by 12, I've got Chris Johnson, he's got Bironas.... PPR League

I SHOULD win both these games..... which would make me 4-0 for the week. I hope, I hope, I hope
smile.gif

Who would you rather hold onto on your bench for playoff time? Vincent Jackson or Sidney Rice?

Down by 10, I've got MJD, he's got Cooley... non PPR league

Down by 12, I've got Chris Johnson, he's got Bironas.... PPR League

I SHOULD win both these games..... which would make me 4-0 for the week. I hope, I hope, I hope
smile.gif

Who would you rather hold onto on your bench for playoff time? Vincent Jackson or Sidney Rice?

mad.gif
....losing 2 points on the last play of the Vikings/Cowboys game.

Stupid %!* Jason Witten.  In case no one watched, game was over, Cowboys were lateralling the ball, lol.  Dez Bryant laterals to Jason Witten, he just watches the ball roll until a Viking jumps on it.

I don't give a *%%% about the Cowboys, that !%#+ went down as a "fumble lost" for Bryant. 
30t6p3b.gif

mad.gif
....losing 2 points on the last play of the Vikings/Cowboys game.

Stupid %!* Jason Witten.  In case no one watched, game was over, Cowboys were lateralling the ball, lol.  Dez Bryant laterals to Jason Witten, he just watches the ball roll until a Viking jumps on it.

I don't give a *%%% about the Cowboys, that !%#+ went down as a "fumble lost" for Bryant. 
30t6p3b.gif

Torain FTW!!

So far he's left me with a 10 point cushion going into MNF and I've got the Titans D and he's got Rob Bironas. Hopefully he can get me some more points.

Torain FTW!!

So far he's left me with a 10 point cushion going into MNF and I've got the Titans D and he's got Rob Bironas. Hopefully he can get me some more points.

What. the. +**!.
[table][/table]
[table][tr][/tr][tr][td] WK[/td][td] OPP[/td][td]YDS[/td][td]TD[/td][td]I/F[/td][td]PTS[/td][/tr][tr][td]6[/td][td]Ind[/td][td]144[/td][td]0[/td][td]1 / 0[/td][td]3[/td][/tr][/table]
Come on McNabb!
mad.gif

What. the. +**!.
[table][/table]
[table][tr][/tr][tr][td] WK[/td][td] OPP[/td][td]YDS[/td][td]TD[/td][td]I/F[/td][td]PTS[/td][/tr][tr][td]6[/td][td]Ind[/td][td]144[/td][td]0[/td][td]1 / 0[/td][td]3[/td][/tr][/table]
Come on McNabb!
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom