The Official Fantasy Football Thread

AG 47 if Mathews runs for 1351 yards or more with 11 scores I will send you a gift certificate or something else ridiculous. No way i see that happening.

AG 47 if Mathews runs for 1351 yards or more with 11 scores I will send you a gift certificate or something else ridiculous. No way i see that happening.

laugh.gif
No, not runs. But 1350+ total yards. The Chargers like to get their RB's involved in the passing game. They love the screens and dump-offs.

laugh.gif
No, not runs. But 1350+ total yards. The Chargers like to get their RB's involved in the passing game. They love the screens and dump-offs.

Oh and I really like Miami as a sleeper defense. Mike Nolan is known for intensifying
that side of the ball.

Oh and I really like Miami as a sleeper defense. Mike Nolan is known for intensifying
that side of the ball.

defense is something to not over think.

the difference between last years #1 defense and #20 defense was 79 pts...essentially nothing through a season....it doesn't matter that much

and if you are an idiot and draft the jets D in the 8th round you will be laughed at and will lose

defense is something to not over think.

the difference between last years #1 defense and #20 defense was 79 pts...essentially nothing through a season....it doesn't matter that much

and if you are an idiot and draft the jets D in the 8th round you will be laughed at and will lose

Originally Posted by AG 47

And Malcolm Floyd is 6'5''
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
Seriously. It isn't like there is a huge drop off between Jackson and Floyd - in height or ability. I personally wouldn't draft Matthews earlier than the third round (unless I had the first or second pick in a snake draft), but to sleep on him because he is a rookie and because Jackson is not in the lineup doesn't make a lot of sense. Considering some of the other RB options that will be there late in the second, I like Matthews' upside.

Originally Posted by AG 47

And Malcolm Floyd is 6'5''
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
Seriously. It isn't like there is a huge drop off between Jackson and Floyd - in height or ability. I personally wouldn't draft Matthews earlier than the third round (unless I had the first or second pick in a snake draft), but to sleep on him because he is a rookie and because Jackson is not in the lineup doesn't make a lot of sense. Considering some of the other RB options that will be there late in the second, I like Matthews' upside.

Aaron Rodgers – He is my MVP candidate. I’ve had a man crush on him since day 1 and he will have a tremendous year 4500+ yards 35 touchdowns

Agreed 100%.

I like that QB list. Nice work
pimp.gif

Only thing I would borderline argue is that Matt Moore is worth a flier based on how he ended his season in carolina.

He showed a nice connection with Steve Smith and threw 8 TD's with a very respectable passing percentage.

Aaron Rodgers – He is my MVP candidate. I’ve had a man crush on him since day 1 and he will have a tremendous year 4500+ yards 35 touchdowns

Agreed 100%.

pimp.gif

Only thing I would borderline argue is that Matt Moore is worth a flier based on how he ended his season in carolina.

He showed a nice connection with Steve Smith and threw 8 TD's with a very respectable passing percentage.

Agreed 100%.

pimp.gif

Agreed 100%.

pimp.gif

I just did a mock draft without doing any homework yet. My league draft is over 1 week away so I'll probably do 1-2 more mocks to practice. What do you guys think of this team? I think I could've done a better job drafting WRs and I'll look to draft an elite one earlier in my actual draft...

14 team Mock Draft, I had 10th overall pick.

QB: Rivers, McNabb
WRs: Dwayne Bowe, TJ Houshmendzadah, Malcolm Floyd,  Santonio Holmes, Roy Williams, Greg Camarillo
RBs: DeAngelo Williams, Cedric Benson, Brandon Jacobs, LaDanian Tomlinson,
TE: Chris Cooley

I just did a mock draft without doing any homework yet. My league draft is over 1 week away so I'll probably do 1-2 more mocks to practice. What do you guys think of this team? I think I could've done a better job drafting WRs and I'll look to draft an elite one earlier in my actual draft...

14 team Mock Draft, I had 10th overall pick.

QB: Rivers, McNabb
WRs: Dwayne Bowe, TJ Houshmendzadah, Malcolm Floyd,  Santonio Holmes, Roy Williams, Greg Camarillo
RBs: DeAngelo Williams, Cedric Benson, Brandon Jacobs, LaDanian Tomlinson,
TE: Chris Cooley

this is my 2nd year doin fantasy football, rate my team

Starters:
QB- Tom Brady
RB- Joseph Addai
RB- Ryan Grant
RB/WR- Ricky Williams
WR- Andre Johnson
WR- Hines Ward
TE- Tony Gonzalez
D/ST- Vikings