Originally Posted by JayJunkie

Originally Posted by Regal Black

I get:

Ryan Mathews

LaDanian Tomlinson

I give:

Arian Foster

what do you guys think?
I would do it. The remainder of LT's schedule is much easier than Foster's. Mathews hasn't been doing much but if he picks it up, he can be useful.

I need a flex this week.
Benson vs ATL
Torain vs CHI
Lynch vs ARI
Branch vs SD

And one RB
Forsett vs ARI
Wells vs SEA

Aaron Hernandez @ SD or Zach Miller @ DEN ?

&

Chris Ivory vs. CLE or Jamaal Charles vs. JAC ?

Originally Posted by JayJunkie

Originally Posted by Regal Black

I get:

Ryan Mathews

LaDanian Tomlinson

I give:

Arian Foster

what do you guys think?
I would do it. The remainder of LT's schedule is much easier than Foster's. Mathews hasn't been doing much but if he picks it up, he can be useful.

I need a flex this week.
Benson vs ATL
Torain vs CHI
Lynch vs ARI
Branch vs SD

And one RB
Forsett vs ARI
Wells vs SEA

Aaron Hernandez @ SD or Zach Miller @ DEN ?

&

Chris Ivory vs. CLE or Jamaal Charles vs. JAC ?

Half the questions in this post are either
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
, or
indifferent.gif
fantasy football is a very simple game, just use some common sense 
grin.gif
smile.gif

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
, or
indifferent.gif
grin.gif
smile.gif

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
, or
indifferent.gif
grin.gif
smile.gif

You would think but I have a tendency to over analyze every week.

And my bad about your trade, I thought you were receiving Brees/Harvin in the trade, but it's still a great deal for you.

I hope you accepted it.

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
, or
indifferent.gif
grin.gif
smile.gif

And my bad about your trade, I thought you were receiving Brees/Harvin in the trade, but it's still a great deal for you.

I hope you accepted it.

Originally Posted by AG 47

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
, or
indifferent.gif
grin.gif
smile.gif

I hope you accepted it.
I feel you, I do the same thing. Just take a step back, realize what the match ups are, and look at the guys you are looking to start and it should be pretty easy to figure out who to play.
I ended up countering Brees/Floyd for Schuab/Harvin/Jennings... I really am indifferent about the trade my team is pretty solid at WR so it doesn't mean much to me anyways
laugh.gif
Plus all the FA QBs are straight scrubs
laugh.gif
I'd be looking at picking up and starting Max Hall this week
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by AG 47

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
, or
indifferent.gif
grin.gif
smile.gif

I hope you accepted it.
I feel you, I do the same thing. Just take a step back, realize what the match ups are, and look at the guys you are looking to start and it should be pretty easy to figure out who to play.
I ended up countering Brees/Floyd for Schuab/Harvin/Jennings... I really am indifferent about the trade my team is pretty solid at WR so it doesn't mean much to me anyways
laugh.gif
Plus all the FA QBs are straight scrubs
laugh.gif
I'd be looking at picking up and starting Max Hall this week
30t6p3b.gif

[h1]Colts' Dallas Clark out indefinitely
[/h1]
News RSS

Tweet

By Matt De Lima, Wednesday, October 20, 2010 8:09:51 PM CDT

Indianapolis Colts tight end Dallas Clark is out indefinitely after sustaining a hand/wrist injury and may be out for the remainder of the season. It is still unknown the full extent of the injury, but it has been reported by Adam Schefter of ESPN that Clark could be shelved all year. Colts' head coach Jim Caldwell said that Clark is still "being evaluated" but included no additional details. Clark plans on seeking a second and possibly third opinion before the team makes an announcement on the length of his absence due to injury. They should have a decision made by Thursday. Surgery is a possibility. Earlier today, the Colts re-signed tight end Gijon Robinson, who was released earlier this season.

Fantasy Analysis:

Losing Clark could be a death blow to a fantasy roster at this stage of the year. Clark was typically a fourth-round pick in fantasy drafts and the only other player out for the season from that early in the draft was Green Bay Packers running back Ryan Grant. Since there are so many running backs being used, it's easy to find a replacement. But only one or two players in the league can fully replace Clark's fantasy performance at his position. The Colts will now rely on rookie Brody Elridge to fill-in for Clark, but for now, it is a better option to be ready to replace Clark with an established fantasy tight end rather than considering Elridge a handcuff type option.

30t6p3b.gif
Terrible to hear.

[/h1]
News RSS

Tweet

Indianapolis Colts tight end Dallas Clark is out indefinitely after sustaining a hand/wrist injury and may be out for the remainder of the season. It is still unknown the full extent of the injury, but it has been reported by Adam Schefter of ESPN that Clark could be shelved all year. Colts' head coach Jim Caldwell said that Clark is still "being evaluated" but included no additional details. Clark plans on seeking a second and possibly third opinion before the team makes an announcement on the length of his absence due to injury. They should have a decision made by Thursday. Surgery is a possibility. Earlier today, the Colts re-signed tight end Gijon Robinson, who was released earlier this season.

Fantasy Analysis:

Losing Clark could be a death blow to a fantasy roster at this stage of the year. Clark was typically a fourth-round pick in fantasy drafts and the only other player out for the season from that early in the draft was Green Bay Packers running back Ryan Grant. Since there are so many running backs being used, it's easy to find a replacement. But only one or two players in the league can fully replace Clark's fantasy performance at his position. The Colts will now rely on rookie Brody Elridge to fill-in for Clark, but for now, it is a better option to be ready to replace Clark with an established fantasy tight end rather than considering Elridge a handcuff type option.

30t6p3b.gif
Terrible to hear.

low key glad clark is on bye week and i got ben watson  to fill in. McCoys safety net

others:
Heath Miller
Fred Davis

low key glad clark is on bye week and i got ben watson  to fill in. McCoys safety net

others:
Heath Miller
Fred Davis

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

[/h1]
News RSS

Tweet

Fantasy Analysis:

30t6p3b.gif
Terrible to hear.

Damn ...
On a selfish note. I was first on TEs and had 3 options. Finley, Clark and Gates. I went Gates. 
ohwell.gif

And even more selfish, does this boost Collie and Garcon's value? Cuz I got both.

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

[/h1]
News RSS

Tweet

Fantasy Analysis:

30t6p3b.gif
Terrible to hear.

Damn ...
On a selfish note. I was first on TEs and had 3 options. Finley, Clark and Gates. I went Gates. 
ohwell.gif

And even more selfish, does this boost Collie and Garcon's value? Cuz I got both.

Between Desean Jackson not playing and Tomlinson, Calvin Johnson, and Jahvid Best all on bye weeks... this is gonna be a tough week for me.

Between Desean Jackson not playing and Tomlinson, Calvin Johnson, and Jahvid Best all on bye weeks... this is gonna be a tough week for me.

does this boost Collie and Garcon's value? Cuz I got both.
Hell yes, especially Collie. I was planning on starting both from here on out, but this solidifies it.

And apparently Addai looks like he might miss several games, so Donald Brown and Mike Hart's stock just went up. Peyton's about to break that pass attempts record for sure
laugh.gif

does this boost Collie and Garcon's value? Cuz I got both.
Hell yes, especially Collie. I was planning on starting both from here on out, but this solidifies it.

And apparently Addai looks like he might miss several games, so Donald Brown and Mike Hart's stock just went up. Peyton's about to break that pass attempts record for sure
laugh.gif

FML

in my money league, I just traded Percy Harvin for Clark since I had Witten (and I planned to trade Witten afterwards). I figured it'd be better since my WR's were Roddy White, Brandon Llyod, TO, Steve Smith, Gaffeney, Bess, and Mason.

But now ... yeah.

Back
Top Bottom