My starters:

QB- Jay Cutler
RB- Chris Johnson
RB- Ryan Torain
WR- Lee Evans -_-
WR- Steve Smith (Carolina)
WR- Mario Manningham -_-
TE- Vernon Davis

I was curious, do you guys think I should Start Vernon Davis TE against the Panthers, or start Todd Heap against the Bills?

I was leaning Towards Vernon because he's scored TDs in 3 consecutive games... and Heap just gon injured last weeks.

Whats yalls take on this?

my top THREE wr's have bye weeks this week. smh

My starters:

QB- Jay Cutler
RB- Chris Johnson
RB- Ryan Torain
WR- Lee Evans -_-
WR- Steve Smith (Carolina)
WR- Mario Manningham -_-
TE- Vernon Davis

I was curious, do you guys think I should Start Vernon Davis TE against the Panthers, or start Todd Heap against the Bills?

I was leaning Towards Vernon because he's scored TDs in 3 consecutive games... and Heap just gon injured last weeks.

Whats yalls take on this?

Originally Posted by MrONegative

I'm leaving Lance Moore, Marshawn Lynch, Todd Heap and Danario Alexander. 
embarassed.gif
I'm leaving Santana Moss in the bench.  

Do yall see Nate Burelson doing anything productive this season?

His bum %%* is just chilling on my bench.

Should I release him? lol

Do yall see Nate Burelson doing anything productive this season?

His bum %%* is just chilling on my bench.

Should I release him? lol

Adam_Schefter
TE Antonio Gates' toe, the same toe he once had surgery on, is bothering him. Knows he shouldn't play, but still will try. Very iffy.

Adam_Schefter
TE Antonio Gates' toe, the same toe he once had surgery on, is bothering him. Knows he shouldn't play, but still will try. Very iffy.

^ Damn about Gates. And it sounds like Heap is gonna play. I think I'm gonna start him instead.

+Word is the weather's not too great in Seattle and they're gonna run more often because of it. Gonna play Lynch instead of Moreno.

^ Damn about Gates. And it sounds like Heap is gonna play. I think I'm gonna start him instead.

+Word is the weather's not too great in Seattle and they're gonna run more often because of it. Gonna play Lynch instead of Moreno.

Trade I was offered:

Miles (get) for Hillis (give)

League starts 2 RB plus a flex, my other 2 RBS are AP and Rice...my WR's are Nicks, Harvin, Gaffney, Breaston, Bess, Washington.

Do I pull the trigger?

Trade I was offered:

League starts 2 RB plus a flex, my other 2 RBS are AP and Rice...my WR's are Nicks, Harvin, Gaffney, Breaston, Bess, Washington.

Do I pull the trigger?

Originally Posted by wohcttank

Trade I was offered:

Do I pull the trigger?
Miles Austin right? (stupid question)
laugh.gif

Yeah man, I'd pull the trigger.

Originally Posted by wohcttank

Trade I was offered:

Do I pull the trigger?
Miles Austin right? (stupid question)
laugh.gif

Yeah man, I'd pull the trigger.

Originally Posted by I FR3SH I

Can someone convince me to start Kolb (vs TN) over Matt Cassell (vs JAC)?

I believe the most Matt Cassel has thrown it was 21 times. I don't see him having a big day against JAC...if anything, that Chief
team will pound the run.

Futhermore, Titans defense is VERY susceptible to the pass...allowing almost 7 yards a pass.

I take Kolb and I don't look back.

Back
Top Bottom