The Official Fantasy Football Thread

^To start? If not don't bother
laugh.gif

just created some havoc in my friend's and family league. sister doesnt check/add/drop her players so she let me log into her account. did a trade with my team (floyd for lawfirm/welker) and organized the roster so anyone matched up with her isnt a 'gimme win'

just created some havoc in my friend's and family league. sister doesnt check/add/drop her players so she let me log into her account. did a trade with my team (floyd for lawfirm/welker) and organized the roster so anyone matched up with her isnt a 'gimme win'

Devasted by byes. For sure starting Brees, AFoster, Gates. Seattle D.

Need to start 1- MBush, Forsett or Tolbert.

Then 3 of these - Welker, Bess, Lee Evans, Stephen Johnson, Gaffney. (I also need to drop someone to pick up a kicker - any thoughts? Other candidate is RBush or Fitzpatrick - but will need a QB for bye in 2 weeks - just dont know who will have more value going forward Lee Evans or Johnson)

My instinct is to start MBush

Welker, Bess and then Johnson, but do you all think?

Then 3 of these - Welker, Bess, Lee Evans, Stephen Johnson, Gaffney. (I also need to drop someone to pick up a kicker - any thoughts? Other candidate is RBush or Fitzpatrick - but will need a QB for bye in 2 weeks - just dont know who will have more value going forward Lee Evans or Johnson)

what can i get for miles austin? or should i wait to see what happens?
QB: Orton, Roelisberger
RB: J. Charles, F. Gore, A. Bradshaw, Donald brown, Fred Jackson
WR: M. Austin, H. Nicks, M Williams (seattle), S. Holmes, K. Britt
TE: Moeaki (KC)

I'm thinking packaging Austin with Orton for Bowe or Garcon and Gates....the dude lost romo for the year, he has MJD, jahvid best, bowe, gates, garcon decent players.
Btw, i've come 3rd in this league repeatedly and would like to win the champ this year.

thx

what can i get for miles austin? or should i wait to see what happens?
QB: Orton, Roelisberger
RB: J. Charles, F. Gore, A. Bradshaw, Donald brown, Fred Jackson
WR: M. Austin, H. Nicks, M Williams (seattle), S. Holmes, K. Britt
TE: Moeaki (KC)

I'm thinking packaging Austin with Orton for Bowe or Garcon and Gates....the dude lost romo for the year, he has MJD, jahvid best, bowe, gates, garcon decent players.
Btw, i've come 3rd in this league repeatedly and would like to win the champ this year.

thx

Originally Posted by kapstone

I'd start Forsett, but of course that's a gamble. 
WR: Evans, Bess, Johnson (Welker is average at best without Moss.  He did so well b/c Moss was double covered)
I'd drop R. Bush before I dropped Fitzpatrick.  Even if defenses are on to him it doesn't mean they'll stop him ....see Ravens game.

Originally Posted by kapstone

I'd start Forsett, but of course that's a gamble. 
WR: Evans, Bess, Johnson (Welker is average at best without Moss.  He did so well b/c Moss was double covered)
I'd drop R. Bush before I dropped Fitzpatrick.  Even if defenses are on to him it doesn't mean they'll stop him ....see Ravens game.

Originally Posted by mackmittenzz

Pick 2

Ryan Torrain vs Detroit
Jamaal Charles vs Buffalo
Johnathan Stewart vs Saint Louis
Mcfadden vs Seattle

Originally Posted by freshbottoms

My flex should I go

R. Meachem or J. Forsett ?

Flip a coin.....literally

Originally Posted by Adrian1221

Andre Johnson or Brandon lloyd?
Thnis is a pretty obvious decision. Never bench your star player.

Back
Top Bottom