pimp.gif

last minute Gettis pickup
mad.gif

Sebastian
pimp.gif

Gore
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by I FR3SH I

Im gonna wait 1 more week before I fire Jonathan Stewart. I get the feeling if I drop him tomorrow after 8 weeks he'll come back and go ape next week

Man, I always say the same thing. Then next week, he has a decent week, you hold onto him, and then PAM! Back to sucking. I'm dropping him this week, that's it.

Originally Posted by Regal Black

I'm about to go rogue this week. I'm about to make some major changes and it will start with Randy Moss. He WILL be dropped and I don't give a @!+! about it. He's a waste of a roster spot and hasn't done %**+ this year. I have a few more things I want to do but I'll wait until after week 8.

I mean, I understand your frustration since I'm going through the same with CJ (even though he does more than Moss) but Moss is tooooo good a player to just drop. And chances are, you spent a high pick on him. Try to trade him to someone that still believes in his name (there's always one)

Originally Posted by I FR3SH I

Im gonna wait 1 more week before I fire Jonathan Stewart. I get the feeling if I drop him tomorrow after 8 weeks he'll come back and go ape next week

Man, I always say the same thing. Then next week, he has a decent week, you hold onto him, and then PAM! Back to sucking. I'm dropping him this week, that's it.

Originally Posted by Regal Black

I'm about to go rogue this week. I'm about to make some major changes and it will start with Randy Moss. He WILL be dropped and I don't give a @!+! about it. He's a waste of a roster spot and hasn't done %**+ this year. I have a few more things I want to do but I'll wait until after week 8.

I mean, I understand your frustration since I'm going through the same with CJ (even though he does more than Moss) but Moss is tooooo good a player to just drop. And chances are, you spent a high pick on him. Try to trade him to someone that still believes in his name (there's always one)

Steven Jackson predicted 19. Marshawn Lynch predicted 14. Combined for 5.
I'm up 50. I have Garcon left ... he has Peyton ... and Wayne ... and Foster. 
sick.gif
tired.gif

Steven Jackson predicted 19. Marshawn Lynch predicted 14. Combined for 5.
I'm up 50. I have Garcon left ... he has Peyton ... and Wayne ... and Foster. 
sick.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

Alright, I'm trading CJ0.25K this week.

Dude has done nothing

Tell me about it.

Thats what dude gets for saying he'd top 2500 yards.... he won't even top 1500
i tried to tell everyone that CJ wasnt gonna do good lol

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Alright, I'm trading CJ0.25K this week.

Dude has done nothing

Tell me about it.

Thats what dude gets for saying he'd top 2500 yards.... he won't even top 1500
i tried to tell everyone that CJ wasnt gonna do good lol

What kind of players do you think you can get for CJ?
A Roddy White, Nicks, A. Johnson and a RB2 or a Ray Rice, Rashard Mendenhall. You should get a lot for him, he still has the name and he is producing, not what he was expected too but he has game...

A Roddy White, Nicks, A. Johnson and a RB2 or a Ray Rice, Rashard Mendenhall. You should get a lot for him, he still has the name and he is producing, not what he was expected too but he has game...

I got an easy W this week, up 40 with Foster left tomorrow.

mad.gif
@ sleeping on Blount.

Thought about pressing the little green cross, thought about it, by the time it was time to pull the trigger he was gone. 
30t6p3b.gif

I over think things.

I don't think Fred Jackson will ever see the end zone.  Should I drop him to grab Howling?
nerd.gif

I got an easy W this week, up 40 with Foster left tomorrow.

mad.gif
@ sleeping on Blount.

Thought about pressing the little green cross, thought about it, by the time it was time to pull the trigger he was gone. 
30t6p3b.gif

I over think things.

I don't think Fred Jackson will ever see the end zone.  Should I drop him to grab Howling?
nerd.gif

Here is my roster entering week 8:

QB: Joe Flacco, Sam Bradford
RB: Arian Foster, LeSean McCoy, Joseph Addai, Marshawn Lynch
WR: Randy Moss, Santana Moss, Pierre Garcon, Patrick Crayton, Mike Williams (SEA)
TE: Chris Cooley, Ben Watson

I'm about to lose 4 straight games after starting off the season 4-0, so it looks like that I'm gonna have to clean house.  Anyway to revamp my team?

Here is my roster entering week 8:

QB: Joe Flacco, Sam Bradford
RB: Arian Foster, LeSean McCoy, Joseph Addai, Marshawn Lynch
WR: Randy Moss, Santana Moss, Pierre Garcon, Patrick Crayton, Mike Williams (SEA)
TE: Chris Cooley, Ben Watson

I'm about to lose 4 straight games after starting off the season 4-0, so it looks like that I'm gonna have to clean house.  Anyway to revamp my team?

Originally Posted by ImNacho

I was just offered Mendenhall and "someone" for CJ. I wanna see who that "someone" is

Originally Posted by ImNacho

I was just offered Mendenhall and "someone" for CJ. I wanna see who that "someone" is

Finally picked the right players. Breaston was a really good pickup this week.

Up 14, I have Garcon and he has A. Johnson. Luckily he started Britt, Randy, and Seattle's defense.

Back
Top Bottom