The Official Fantasy Football Thread

Originally Posted by JJ1223

Sit Bradshaw because Jacobs is starting or start him because he's gonna go all out to try and get his spot back?
anyone?
this is @ flex my other options would be S. Moss, Floyd (both questionable), Mike Williams (going against BAL defense), or Amendola

Im still playing Bradshaw. I expect him to play well this week, starting or not.

On the fence with should I play Manningham vs Jac or VJAX vs Indy. My gut tells me Manningham.

Im still playing Bradshaw. I expect him to play well this week, starting or not.

On the fence with should I play Manningham vs Jac or VJAX vs Indy. My gut tells me Manningham.

Hello Niketalk,

I have a huge debacle at my QB position this week. As of right now, I only have David Garrard at QB; his line is decimated and MSW is out. I am looking for other alternatives. Matt Hasselback, Jake Delhomme, Bruce Gradkowski, and Rusty Smith are available. I am %$$%%*. Please help me decide whether or not I should stay the course and play Garrard or look elsewhere.

-Rck2sactown

Hello Niketalk,

I have a huge debacle at my QB position this week. As of right now, I only have David Garrard at QB; his line is decimated and MSW is out. I am looking for other alternatives. Matt Hasselback, Jake Delhomme, Bruce Gradkowski, and Rusty Smith are available. I am %$$%%*. Please help me decide whether or not I should stay the course and play Garrard or look elsewhere.

-Rck2sactown

No Shaun Hill?

Honestly, maybe it's the homerism, but I like Gradkowski against the Dolphins out of all that group. I could see him having a
good day against them. Who the +%$% is Rusty Smith btw?

No Shaun Hill?

Honestly, maybe it's the homerism, but I like Gradkowski against the Dolphins out of all that group. I could see him having a
good day against them. Who the +%$% is Rusty Smith btw?

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Hello Niketalk,

-Rck2sactown

MSW sucks.
From the names I are I'll roll with hasselbeck. Seattle can't run for nothing and they're gonna throw it against KC. Mike Williams might be out tho so consider that.

Keep ur eye on gradkowski. Definitely potential there but I would still take hasselbeck over him

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Hello Niketalk,

-Rck2sactown

MSW sucks.
From the names I are I'll roll with hasselbeck. Seattle can't run for nothing and they're gonna throw it against KC. Mike Williams might be out tho so consider that.

Keep ur eye on gradkowski. Definitely potential there but I would still take hasselbeck over him

Nope Shaun Hill is taken already
30t6p3b.gif
this is in a 16 team league so its kinda deep. Rusty Smith is the Titans QB
laugh.gif

Nope Shaun Hill is taken already
30t6p3b.gif
this is in a 16 team league so its kinda deep. Rusty Smith is the Titans QB
laugh.gif

I need this win for the bye week for the first round in the playoffs.

Either Moss against Texans D or Amendola against Broncos D. 

I need this win for the bye week for the first round in the playoffs.

Either Moss against Texans D or Amendola against Broncos D. 

Gates or Mercedes Lewis this week? Of course I would pick gates if he was healthy but I'm not sure if he's going to play this week...

Gates or Mercedes Lewis this week? Of course I would pick gates if he was healthy but I'm not sure if he's going to play this week...

Originally Posted by cubanref

Gates if healthy, Lewis is meh. The Jags are gonna be throwing in both TEs on the O-line as both their tackles are hurt. Keep an eye on the injury report and good luck.

denni5themenace wrote:

pierre garcon or vincent jackson?

Im gonna go off on a limb and say Jackson. Garcon has been somewhat disappointing thus far anyways with the opportunities he has had. 
Originally Posted by CruThik3

I need this win for the bye week for the first round in the playoffs.                                                                                                                                                                                    Either Moss against Texans D or Amendola against Broncos D.
This is pretty much a toss up. You are either gambling on the Texans horrible horrible horrible D and that Moss will finally do some damage, or Amendola's week-in-week-out of 50 yards a game 6ish catches a game, and looks for TDs. 

Originally Posted by cubanref

Gates if healthy, Lewis is meh. The Jags are gonna be throwing in both TEs on the O-line as both their tackles are hurt. Keep an eye on the injury report and good luck.

denni5themenace wrote:

pierre garcon or vincent jackson?

Im gonna go off on a limb and say Jackson. Garcon has been somewhat disappointing thus far anyways with the opportunities he has had. 
Originally Posted by CruThik3

I need this win for the bye week for the first round in the playoffs.                                                                                                                                                                                    Either Moss against Texans D or Amendola against Broncos D.
This is pretty much a toss up. You are either gambling on the Texans horrible horrible horrible D and that Moss will finally do some damage, or Amendola's week-in-week-out of 50 yards a game 6ish catches a game, and looks for TDs. 

I'm up against Vick, AP and V-Jax.
sick.gif

Ray Rice vs. Tampa
Steven Jackson at Denver
Knowshon Moreno vs. St. Louis

Pick 2

I'm up against Vick, AP and V-Jax.
sick.gif

Ray Rice vs. Tampa
Steven Jackson at Denver
Knowshon Moreno vs. St. Louis

Pick 2