The Official Fantasy Football Thread

Originally Posted by dland24

Either a lot of posters have morons for friends, or said posters are lying through their teeth. No other explanations.
I have a story that could end all stories. 
laugh.gif

I just watched a fantasy draft that I turned down.  I knew the comp was meager, I didn't want to be a Richard and take their money.  $200 pot. 

First pick in the draft........Tony Romo.  (You read that correctly, yes)

#2 pick in the draft.......Ben, Rothlisberger.........

Dez Bryant, goes 6th......

My homie that takes Ben, takes Hines Ward in round 2.......to follow that up with Peyton Manning in round 3.  So his team reads, Ben, Hines, Peyton 1, 2, 3. 
roll.gif
sick.gif

Pitt defense, taken in round 4. 

Jamall Charles goes in like the 7th round........

The person that took Dex, asked me if they should take Miles Austin.......in round 2. 
indifferent.gif
  I said no, so they took him in round 5. 

This all happened.  I swear to you.  Many times, I thought to myself, I shoulda just taken their money. 
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by dland24

Either a lot of posters have morons for friends, or said posters are lying through their teeth. No other explanations.
I have a story that could end all stories. 
laugh.gif

I just watched a fantasy draft that I turned down.  I knew the comp was meager, I didn't want to be a Richard and take their money.  $200 pot. 

First pick in the draft........Tony Romo.  (You read that correctly, yes)

#2 pick in the draft.......Ben, Rothlisberger.........

Dez Bryant, goes 6th......

My homie that takes Ben, takes Hines Ward in round 2.......to follow that up with Peyton Manning in round 3.  So his team reads, Ben, Hines, Peyton 1, 2, 3. 
roll.gif
sick.gif

Pitt defense, taken in round 4. 

Jamall Charles goes in like the 7th round........

The person that took Dex, asked me if they should take Miles Austin.......in round 2. 
indifferent.gif
  I said no, so they took him in round 5. 

This all happened.  I swear to you.  Many times, I thought to myself, I shoulda just taken their money. 
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

So I have mendenhall, MJD, and Felix. Should I move MJD for a top tier WR? I already have Jennings and Desean... I could maybe pull Fitz for MJD because this guy only has Steven Jackson and Addai as his RB's...

People are bully on Felix being Run DMC of this year...

So I have mendenhall, MJD, and Felix. Should I move MJD for a top tier WR? I already have Jennings and Desean... I could maybe pull Fitz for MJD because this guy only has Steven Jackson and Addai as his RB's...

Ryan Grant for Manningham.....should I do it? My squad has big potential but a lot of question marks (Colston, Britt, Stevie Johnson)

Ryan Grant for Manningham.....should I do it? My squad has big potential but a lot of question marks (Colston, Britt, Stevie Johnson)

12 team league... I had 9th pick. Feel like my RB's and bench is weak 
ohwell.gif

QB: Vick

WR: Hakeem Nicks

WR: Reggie Wayne

WR: Johnny Knox 

RB: Knowshon 

RB: Ryan Grant

TE: Brandon Pettigrew

W/R: Mark Ingram

BN: Mike Thomas

BN: Danny Woodhead

BN: Matt Cassell

BN: Deion Branch

BN: Jacoby Jones

BN: Arrelious Benn

BN: Donald Brown

BN: Bernard Scott

Kicker: David Buehler

DEF: Pats 

Any suggestions? 

12 team league... I had 9th pick. Feel like my RB's and bench is weak 
ohwell.gif

QB: Vick

WR: Hakeem Nicks

WR: Reggie Wayne

WR: Johnny Knox 

RB: Knowshon 

RB: Ryan Grant

TE: Brandon Pettigrew

W/R: Mark Ingram

BN: Mike Thomas

BN: Danny Woodhead

BN: Matt Cassell

BN: Deion Branch

BN: Jacoby Jones

BN: Arrelious Benn

BN: Donald Brown

BN: Bernard Scott

Kicker: David Buehler

DEF: Pats 

Any suggestions? 

Originally Posted by Hollywood James 6

I would make that move for Fitz but it depends on how your other RBs look. there's a lot of sleepers at RB this year

Originally Posted by Hollywood James 6

I would make that move for Fitz but it depends on how your other RBs look. there's a lot of sleepers at RB this year

Auction draft 14 teams. I think I did alright I definitely have a bench compared to a lot of teams who over paid for players. 

Auction draft 14 teams. I think I did alright I definitely have a bench compared to a lot of teams who over paid for players. 

^thats a really nice team for being a 14 team league, that could even pass as possibly a 12 team league!!

^thats a really nice team for being a 14 team league, that could even pass as possibly a 12 team league!!

8 team league, 2nd pick. IDK how I was able to come out with this but....

QB: Romo
RB: A. Peterson
RB: MJD
RB/WR: Felix Jones
Flex: Knowshon
WR: Calvin Johnson
WR: Miles Austin
TE: J. Finley
LB: Clay Matthews
S: TJ Ward
D/ST: Eagles

BEN: Brandon Marshall
BEN: Pierre Thomas
BEN: Johnny Knox
BEN: Lance Moore
BEN: Matt Cassel
BEN: Chargers D/ST
BEN: Jordy Nelson

A guy offered me Vick for MJD. You guys think I should take that trade and shop Romo for another RB/WR?
I do like the fact that I have Romo, Miles, and Felix for basically double the points especially because it's a pt per rec league. But Vick is very tempting 
embarassed.gif

8 team league, 2nd pick. IDK how I was able to come out with this but....

QB: Romo
RB: A. Peterson
RB: MJD
RB/WR: Felix Jones
Flex: Knowshon
WR: Calvin Johnson
WR: Miles Austin
TE: J. Finley
LB: Clay Matthews
S: TJ Ward
D/ST: Eagles

BEN: Brandon Marshall
BEN: Pierre Thomas
BEN: Johnny Knox
BEN: Lance Moore
BEN: Matt Cassel
BEN: Chargers D/ST
BEN: Jordy Nelson

A guy offered me Vick for MJD. You guys think I should take that trade and shop Romo for another RB/WR?
I do like the fact that I have Romo, Miles, and Felix for basically double the points especially because it's a pt per rec league. But Vick is very tempting 
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by EezyVeezy20

I think I would take it.....

Originally Posted by EezyVeezy20

I think I would take it.....

7th pick PPR league

QB- Stafford
RB- Mcfadden
RB- Felix Jones
WR- Roddy White
WR- Hakeem Nicks
TE- Finley
OP- Daniel Thomas
D- Falcons
K- didn't pick one up yet

Bench-
Beanie Wells
Amendola
LT
Jacoby Ford
Jay Cutler (woof)

I'm not sure about my bench, but Ryan Williams being out for the season could help Beanie

7th pick PPR league

QB- Stafford
RB- Mcfadden
RB- Felix Jones
WR- Roddy White
WR- Hakeem Nicks
TE- Finley
OP- Daniel Thomas
D- Falcons
K- didn't pick one up yet

Bench-
Beanie Wells
Amendola
LT
Jacoby Ford
Jay Cutler (woof)

I'm not sure about my bench, but Ryan Williams being out for the season could help Beanie

Back
Top Bottom