The Official Fantasy Football Thread

Here's another im batttling with. Do I go with Mcgahee or SF back up Kendall Hunter. Both are back ups but hearing Mcgahee will split reps evenly with Moreno. Hunter is a threat to break a long run every time he touches the ball too. Who should I give the nod. Im Leaning towards mcgahee because i know Gore is gonna handle the workload but Hunter is still that threat.

inside word on arian foster today? ive got blount on the bench waiting to step in
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

inside word on arian foster today? ive got blount on the bench waiting to step in
laugh.gif

Foster is OUT today.

Should I start.

DeAngelo Williams
Joseph Addai
Derrick Ward

yungchris504 wrote:

Yall need to pick up randy moss ASAP

Updating an earlier item, the Saints are emphatically denying any interest in Randy Moss.

"Absolutely no truth to it," Saints GM Mickey Loomis told ESPN's Adam Schefter. "It's a made-up story. Zero to it." How WWL-TV in New Orleans could get a story so wrong is unclear, but Loomis' statement is about as strong of a denial as you'll get from a team. It doesn't look like Moss will be signing with the Saints.

So much for that rumor.

Pick 2:
Hightower (NYG)
Moreno  (OAK)
McGahee (OAK)

Yea I saw the update this morning but I can't deny that Brees to Moss would have been
pimp.gif

Anywho, with Arian Foster being out I want to  know how Ben Tate would fare as being listed the number 2 RB

I have Tate but don't think I'm gonna start him.

CJ2k, Law Firm, and Hightower are my RBs for this week.

I just picked up Ward and dropped Pierre Thomas. 
I'm going with Peterson and Steven Jackson at RB and Ward at flex over DeAngelo Williams.

Tough decision today, Collie or Miles Austin? Both are questionable and Austin isn't slated to do well vs Revis anyways but collie is meh..

Ward it is.

Heres my Starting crew today.

[table][tr][th=""]
Pos
[/th][th=""]
Player
[/th][th=""]
Opp
[/th][th=""]
Status
[/th][th=""]
Projected
[/th][th=""]
Actual
[/th][/tr][tr][td]QB[/td][td]
Philip Rivers

(SD - QB)
[/td][td]Min[/td][td]Sun
4:15 pm
[/td][td]23.48[/td][td]0.00[/td][/tr][tr][td]WR[/td][td]
Dwayne Bowe

(KC - WR)
[/td][td]Buf[/td][td]Sun
1:00 pm
[/td][td]10.05[/td][td]0.00[/td][/tr][tr][td]WR[/td][td]
Kenny Britt

(Ten - WR)
[/td][td]@Jac[/td][td]Sun
[/td][td]13.21[/td][td]0.00[/td][/tr][tr][td]RB[/td][td]
Adrian Peterson

(Min - RB)
[/td][td]@SD[/td][td]Sun
4:15 pm
[/td][td]15.28[/td][td]0.00[/td][/tr][tr][td]RB[/td][td]
Darren McFadden

(Oak - RB)
[/td][td]@Den[/td][td]Mon
10:15 pm
[/td][td]15.01[/td][td]0.00[/td][/tr][tr][td]TE[/td][td]
Jimmy Graham

(NO - TE)
[/td][td]@GB[/td][td]L, 42-34[/td][td]9.56[/td][td]15.60[/td][/tr][tr][td]W/R[/td][td]
Derrick Ward

(Hou - RB)
[/td][td]Ind[/td][td]Sun
[/td][td]11.47[/td][td]0.00[/td][/tr][tr][td]K[/td][td]
Mason Crosby

(GB - K)
[/td][td]NO[/td][td]W, 42-34[/td][td]9.35[/td][td]6.00[/td][/tr][tr][td]DEF[/td][td]
New York

(NYJ - DEF)
[/td][td]Dal[/td][td]Sun
8:20 pm
[/td][td]14.31[/td][td]0.00[/td][/tr][tr][td]Total[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td]121.72[/td][td]21.60[/td][/tr][/table]

Back
Top Bottom