The Official Fantasy Football Thread

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

who should i start, i have both but they play each other javid best or adrian peterson
laugh.gif
What do you mean they're playing eachother. It's not one on one and it's not like it's LB vs. RB...Makes no sense.

All jokes aside..."C'mon man." - NFL Countdown crew.

Who the hell claims Hasslebeck off waivers when they already have Romo/Freeman?! 
mad.gif

Anyways, should I buy low on DeAngelo Williams and sell high on Hightower (also have CJ2K, Tate, Law-Firm)? and thoughts on Antonio Brown?

@ShadyKay NT Keller did the same thing last year and fell off the map. Plus there are plenty of good waiver-wire TEs available in most leagues.

Originally Posted by EAGLE 0N

Who the hell claims Hasslebeck off waivers when they already have Romo/Freeman?! 
mad.gif

Anyways, should I buy low on DeAngelo Williams and sell high on Hightower (also have CJ2K, Tate, Law-Firm)? and thoughts on Antonio Brown?

@ShadyKay NT Keller did the same thing last year and fell off the map. Plus there are plenty of good waiver-wire TEs available in most leagues.
True man, I fell for the hype. Winslow has been targetted by Freeman so much...just hasn't seen the endzone yet...ugh

Schaub @ NO or Hasselbeck vs DEN

person i'm playing against has Andre and I have Kenny Britt. Should that influence my decision?

thoughts?

^ Don't let it influence your decision. If anything they would just cancel eachother out and you would have to then look to who you think will throw for more yards/td's, to WR's other than Britt or Andre.

I think you strongly have to consider Hasselbeck. that O-line is amazing right now and when Hasselbeck gets that kind of protection he's a very good QB. CJ will get going here soon and that's just another weapon for Matthew. I'm pro Hasselbeck.

Just made a trade..

IN: Reggie Wayne
OUT: Fred Jackson

My RBs are Chris Johnson and Peyton Hillis.

Good trade?

Originally Posted by JPZx

Just made a trade..

IN: Reggie Wayne
OUT: Fred Jackson

My RBs are Chris Johnson and Peyton Hillis.

Good trade?

I think so. Low risk and the possibility to get some good production from Wayne. CJ should pick it up and Hillis just produces. No need to keep Jackson around.

This trade just got accepted...

IN: Roddy White, Kenny Britt, Frank Gore

Out: Blount, Finley, Manningham, Jacoby Ford

I feel weird

Originally Posted by Caerus

Why would you drop keller? He's off to a great start

yeah i just dropped heath miller to get him but now i dont know if i want to start him or jermichael finley...
actually i need some opinion on
398565516.jpg

possibly starting fitzpatrick over brees....
keller or finley
ocho/bowe/marshall
any advice & or help is appreciated

Mike Thomas @ CAR
or

David Nelson vs NE

and should I drop Kendricks for Marcedes Lewis, Winslow or Scott Chandler?

Jahvid Best @ MIN
Beanie Wells @ SEA

Dwayne Bowe @ SD
Robert Meachum vs HOU

Need help picking 1 each...

Originally Posted by krazy88s

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Got offered Wes Welker for Felix Jones... thoughts?

Easy. Do it! Felix is hurt and produce as much as Wes.

Do it NOW! Wes is still Brady's favorite target, only rivaled by Hernandez, who now has an ACL sprain and will miss this week for sure.

Felix is well....who we thought he was. Injury prone, soft, and disappointing.

Originally Posted by AG 47

Originally Posted by krazy88s

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Got offered Wes Welker for Felix Jones... thoughts?

Easy. Do it! Felix is hurt and produce as much as Wes.
 Do it NOW! Wes is still Brady's favorite target, only rivaled by Hernandez, who now has an ACL sprain and will miss this week for sure.

Felix is well....who we thought he was. Injury prone, soft, and disappointing.
TY fellas, I just always think that he might show up somehow
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Mike Thomas @ CAR
or

David Nelson vs NE

and should I drop Kendricks for Marcedes Lewis, Winslow or Scott Chandler?
i'd say nelson.  with the Pats offense, the bills will be playing catchup early and often.  they'll be passing the ball a lot.
grab winslow if u can.

Back
Top Bottom