Originally Posted by StickyRicky34

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Originally Posted by presequel

Pick 2

Maclin (PHI)
Manningham (NYG)
Colston (NO)
N Washington (Ten)
Manningham is out. And Maclin is looking like he may be out as well. Washington is a definite start with Britt done for season. If Maclin somehow plays then start him. But right now its Colston. 
Manningham most likely will play this week.

Mario Manningham (concussion) insists he was a full participant in Wednesday's practice, despite the fact that the Giants listed him as "limited."

Manningham hasn't been overly truthful with the media recently, but it sounds like he's back to 100 percent. "I'm good," Manningham said. "I went out there and practiced the individual. Did team. I did everything. Feel better." Consider Mario a high-upside WR3 play against a bad Arizona pass defense this week. Sep 28 - 3:35 PM

He has only been cleared for practice. He hasnt been cleared for game action. I would keep an eye on it. I think I would still list him as the bottom of the 3 outside of Washington. 
If Healthy I would go |
Washington 

Maclin

Colston

Manningham. 

Obviously with Injuries determining who would move up. 

Originally Posted by EAGLE 0N

Help me choose a kicker:

Novak, Lindell, or Longwell. I'm leaning toward Novak but not sure.

Buffalo scores a lot of points.  I would probably go with Lindell.

Kickers are interchangeable though....

Originally Posted by biggieeb0y

How do you guys feel about the Eagles' Steve Smith? I drafted him w my last pick and I've been hesitant to drop him. I know he might start this week with Macklin possibly out. Any chance he takes Avant's job later in the season and puts up '09 season type numbers?

Steve Smith was Eli's #2 receiver.
He's barely the Eagles #3.

Drop him if there is someone better out on waiver.

Originally Posted by CrAzYFLiPxNyC

pimp.gif
Picked up Colston off of FAs

He is sitting on the FA board in my league.  Thing is I have Miles Austin, DeSean Jackson, Brandon Marshall, and Steve Johnson.  Honestly, I don't think I would take Colston over any of those guys.

I have Rob Gronkowski and JerMichael Finley as my TEs. I'm thinking of starting Gronkowski at TE, and Finley in my flex in my PPR league. My other options are LaGerrete Blount, DeSean Jackson, and Daniel Thomas.

Thoughts?

Would it be absurd for me to start a TE at my flex?

He has only been cleared for practice. He hasnt been cleared for game action. I would keep an eye on it. I think I would still list him as the bottom of the 3 outside of Washington. 
That's true. I was just just stating that he is not "out" as you said. His status now is "questionable", and all signs are pointing towards him playing based on his said involvement in practice.

No, but I would trade one of them paired with either Thomas or D-Jax and see if you can get a stud RB/WR. You have 4 good options, with 3 sitting on the bench. combine and upgrade.

I hate my league. Dudes are so uninterested in making trades. I have crazy depth and im trying to upgrade a few positions and any trade I try they come back with "Not unless you include Greg Jennings or Drew Brees". *@%++ I asked you for Stevie Johnson. In what world is Stevie Johnson worth Greg Jennings or Drew Brees?

Mike Vick of Ryan Fitz for starting QB this weekend?

Torrey smith, Victor cruz or steve smith (car) for 1 WR spot??

Originally Posted by blazinjkid

Cuse...if you can trade Romo and Bowe for Wallace and CJ, do it asap. 

No it's Romo or Fitzpatrick, maclin and Bowe or gore for Johnson WallaceI don't need Tony and fizpatrick but would you do that?

Hell yes. Now picking who to trade is another story, but I'd definitely do it.

I'd still keep Romo over Fitz at this point. I'd probly include Gore, just because you have a lot more depth @ RB than WR. Bowe and Maclin you can argue all day, so flip a coin and run with it.

I hate my league. Dudes are so uninterested in making trades. I have crazy depth and im trying to upgrade a few positions and any trade I try they come back with "Not unless you include Greg Jennings or Drew Brees". *@%++ I asked you for Stevie Johnson. In what world is Stevie Johnson worth Greg Jennings or Drew Brees?
Same here. I'm in a 10 person league and we're all friends but for some reason everyone loves vetoing trades.
30t6p3b.gif
I could see if we were a bunch of randoms and there was a possibility of 2 people teaming up to make a powerhouse, but among friends I just don't see the reason of vetoing trades.
On top of that they're also uninterested in making trades. I tried to trade Flacco or Fitzpatrick and Beanie Wells for Drew Brees. The kid replied "No, Brees is my whole team." So wouldn't you rather have 2 solid pieces of a team instead of just one? Idk maybe it's just me. People are annoying.

Originally Posted by Nickthestick91

I could see if we were a bunch of randoms and there was a possibility of 2 people teaming up to make a powerhouse, but among friends I just don't see the reason of vetoing trades.
I feel the opposite, friends are most likely to collude I think. In leagues where i don't really know anyone save for one or two guys, 99% of the time I will never communicate with them other than to talk smack....
In my 16 team league we have been really trade happy. Here are the trades
laugh.gif

GRFI traded Hakeem Nicks, NYG WR to Ambalamps
911 traded Tim Hightower, Wsh RB to Gilligan
911 traded Roy Helu, Wsh RB to Gilligan

GRFI traded Rashard Mendenhall, Pit RB to Exciting Voice
GRFI traded Matt Forte, Chi RB to Exciting Voice
swag traded Ryan Fitzpatrick, Buf QB to Gilligan
swag traded Arian Foster, Hou RB to Gilligan
swag traded Hakeem Nicks, NYG WR to Gilligan

MCPH traded Santonio Holmes, NYJ WR to Pack
WOLF traded Thomas Jones, KC RB to Shmullets This trade got vetoed once and then these knuckle heads proposed it again and it got passed because not the same number of people voted
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
whatever their teams suck still anyways.

WOLF traded Donald Driver, GB WR to Sturdy Satchels
roll.gif
roll.gif

SS traded Matt Cassel, KC QB to Pack
roll.gif
roll.gif

GRFI traded Dez Bryant, Dal WR to POSITIVE
HIV traded Brandon Marshall, Mia WR to Gilligan

911 traded Chris Johnson, Ten RB to Sturdy Satchels
911 traded Michael Crabtree, SF WR to Sturdy Satchels
SS traded Josh Freeman, TB QB to Ambalamps
SS traded Ray Rice, Bal RB to Ambalamps

Originally Posted by nightruans

Mike Vick of Ryan Fitz for starting QB this weekend?

Torrey smith, Victor cruz or steve smith (car) for 1 WR spot??
i have this exact dilemma. vick can't finish a game lately, and fitz is hot. but fitz is playing bengals who have good DBs. 
i have torrey smith too.. i'm keeping him on the bench - playing the jets this week. i have better options than what you named though 

Originally Posted by blazinjkid

Hell yes. Now picking who to trade is another story, but I'd definitely do it.

I'd still keep Romo over Fitz at this point. I'd probly include Gore, just because you have a lot more depth @ RB than WR. Bowe and Maclin you can argue all day, so flip a coin and run with it. 
thanks for the advice, but one more option
Fitzpatrick and Gore for Chris Johnson...?

^ya may as well. No point in keeping two QBs and Gore isn't gonna turn it on this year.

I hate my league. Dudes are so uninterested in making trades. I have crazy depth and im trying to upgrade a few positions and any trade I try they come back with "Not unless you include Greg Jennings or Drew Brees". +$@#@ I asked you for Stevie Johnson. In what world is Stevie Johnson worth Greg Jennings or Drew Brees?

Story of my Fantasy Football life. I'm in 4 leagues right now and not a single trade. I must have proposed at least 30 now. Dudes stay over-valuing their players.

Vincent Jackson for Steven Jackson....shot down.

Jeremy Maclin for Daniel Thomas...shot down.

EDIT:

Dude came to his senses. Now I'll ask NT for advice. Should I pull the trigger on trading V-Jax for S-Jax?

My WR's are: Megatron/Fitzgerald/Maclin/Nate Washington
RB's are: McCoy/Starks/Thomas Jones

I'm thinking I pull the trigger on this one.

Originally Posted by AG 47

I hate my league. Dudes are so uninterested in making trades. I have crazy depth and im trying to upgrade a few positions and any trade I try they come back with "Not unless you include Greg Jennings or Drew Brees". +$@#@ I asked you for Stevie Johnson. In what world is Stevie Johnson worth Greg Jennings or Drew Brees?

Story of my Fantasy Football life. I'm in 4 leagues right now and not a single trade. I must have proposed at least 30 now. Dudes stay over-valuing their players.

Vincent Jackson for Steven Jackson....shot down.

Jeremy Maclin for Daniel Thomas...shot down.

EDIT:

Dude came to his senses. Now I'll ask NT for advice. Should I pull the trigger on trading V-Jax for S-Jax?

My WR's are: Megatron/Fitzgerald/Maclin/Nate Washington
RB's are: McCoy/Starks/Thomas Jones

I'm thinking I pull the trigger on this one.

IMO, Vincent Jackson has way more Fantasy value (even though your deep at WR) than Stephen Jackson.  The Rams are going to have a long season, and I think Stephen's numbers are going to suffer.
I know you're trying to upgrade at RB, but I don't think this trade does it.  

See, I feel the same way, but I'm thinking S-Jax can maybe/hopefully get a consistent 11-12 points a game considering he's also a good receiving back and the workhorse for that offense.
He won't get the TD's...that much I know.

And Vincent Jackson is a 6'5'' beast with an elite QB throwing him the ball.

I don't think people are going to be trading fair value...especially not in my leagues. V-Jax should get you a Top 10ish RB. Am I wrong on that?

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Originally Posted by Nickthestick91

I feel the opposite, friends are most likely to collude I think. In leagues where i don't really know anyone save for one or two guys, 99% of the time I will never communicate with them other than to talk smack....
In my 16 team league we have been really trade happy. Here are the trades
laugh.gif

GRFI traded Hakeem Nicks, NYG WR to Ambalamps
911 traded Tim Hightower, Wsh RB to Gilligan
911 traded Roy Helu, Wsh RB to Gilligan

GRFI traded Rashard Mendenhall, Pit RB to Exciting Voice
GRFI traded Matt Forte, Chi RB to Exciting Voice
swag traded Ryan Fitzpatrick, Buf QB to Gilligan
swag traded Arian Foster, Hou RB to Gilligan
swag traded Hakeem Nicks, NYG WR to Gilligan

MCPH traded Santonio Holmes, NYJ WR to Pack
WOLF traded Thomas Jones, KC RB to Shmullets This trade got vetoed once and then these knuckle heads proposed it again and it got passed because not the same number of people voted
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
whatever their teams suck still anyways.

WOLF traded Donald Driver, GB WR to Sturdy Satchels
roll.gif
roll.gif

SS traded Matt Cassel, KC QB to Pack
roll.gif
roll.gif

GRFI traded Dez Bryant, Dal WR to POSITIVE
HIV traded Brandon Marshall, Mia WR to Gilligan

911 traded Chris Johnson, Ten RB to Sturdy Satchels
911 traded Michael Crabtree, SF WR to Sturdy Satchels
SS traded Josh Freeman, TB QB to Ambalamps
SS traded Ray Rice, Bal RB to Ambalamps