Damn Brandon Marshall.

Damn Jermichael Finley.

Damn Rob Gronkowski.

Damn Falcons D.

L 88-148.

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

Is it time to get rid of Roddy?

And I'm up 17 and he has Blount left, am I good?

I think we'll be giving the ball to Blount a ton tomorrow. And the Colts run defense is terrible.
i need Blount to get me at least 25 for one of my teams. Starting Manningham over Beanie killed me
mad.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Is it time to get rid of Roddy?

And I'm up 17 and he has Blount left, am I good?

I think we'll be giving the ball to Blount a ton tomorrow. And the Colts run defense is terrible.
i need Blount to get me at least 25 for one of my teams. Starting Manningham over Beanie killed me
mad.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by h3bto

I'm up 113-111 with blount tonight and my opponent has no one else should I just bench blount for the win....

No, you beat your opponent with as many points as you can. Show no mercy in Fantasy Football.

Plus, I've seen it happen where 2 teams finish with the same record and the team with the highest Points For win the tiebreaker.

I'm up 113-111 with blount tonight and my opponent has no one else should I just bench blount for the win....

No, you beat your opponent with as many points as you can. Show no mercy in Fantasy Football.

Plus, I've seen it happen where 2 teams finish with the same record and the team with the highest Points For win the tiebreaker.

Originally Posted by Aquatic Barefoot

Originally Posted by s0leFUNK

Why do I continue to keep Cam on the bench?
mad.gif
I learned my lesson.  Riding with Cam till the wheels fall off.
yessir. never again... dropping Flacco and trying desperately to get rid of Ryan before hes completely worthless

My first two draft picks were Jamaal Charles and Andre Johnson

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

other RBS were Moreno and Beanie, which were hurt last few weeks, I had Amendola, Manningham, all hurt. Fantasy Gods dont want me to win this year.

My QBs were Manning and Big BEN.

tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by s0leFUNK

Why do I continue to keep Cam on the bench?
mad.gif

i learned after his game against GB not to bench him. even when he had a bad game he put up decent points. a 3rd down threat + goal line threat + passing machine.. cant sit him.

Should I pull the trigger? Need Help at Receiver. I start Maclin and Dez both hurt and inconsistent. IN: R. White and Felix Jones. OUT: Brees and Jordy Nelson.*note i have C Newton as my backup and I can get the most value for Brees . 10 team league. Standard scoring.

I'm up 3.5 points right now..... Guy I'm playing has Winslow going.... I'm nervous

Back
Top Bottom