The Official Fantasy Football Thread

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

Originally Posted by man listen

Originally Posted by KrazyChino

I'm assuming you're getting the latter...
laugh.gif

That being said, nah buddy.
man you guys are only saying that because Brady is a household name
laugh.gif
. take away that 100 yd pass against a sorry D and he only has 9 more points than Stafford. let me rephrase the trade then
Brees

WR1 who is not top 10 and will miss at least the next 3 games coming off surgery

Stevie Johnson

for

Top 5 QB with the best WR in the game

WR1 tied with Andre Johnson who is now healthy for the 1st time this season

Top 5 TE which is my weakest position

pimp.gif
Dude, if you're breaking all of it down, and you're giving yourself a
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
then WHY THE +@@% don't you just do it? Don't ask us. Holy ++#%.
seriously, seems like you have your mind made up already
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

Originally Posted by KrazyChino

I'm assuming you're getting the latter...
laugh.gif

That being said, nah buddy.
man you guys are only saying that because Brady is a household name
laugh.gif
. take away that 100 yd pass against a sorry D and he only has 9 more points than Stafford. let me rephrase the trade then
Brees

WR1 who is not top 10 and will miss at least the next 3 games coming off surgery

Stevie Johnson

for

Top 5 QB with the best WR in the game

WR1 tied with Andre Johnson who is now healthy for the 1st time this season

Top 5 TE which is my weakest position

pimp.gif
Dude, if you're breaking all of it down, and you're giving yourself a
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
then WHY THE +@@% don't you just do it? Don't ask us. Holy ++#%.
seriously, seems like you have your mind made up already
laugh.gif

that's the thing, it was already done when I first mentioned it
laugh.gif
. my team is 1-3 Brady is cool but I need a more balanced team and I can't afford to wait for Dre to get healthy...lost Britt, Dre and Colston so far smh

laugh.gif
. my team is 1-3 Brady is cool but I need a more balanced team and I can't afford to wait for Dre to get healthy...lost Britt, Dre and Colston so far smh

laugh.gif
Honestly though, I think Stafford has benefited tremendously by facing some sorry secondarys.  He's face KC, Dallas, and Minnesota???  Not to knock the dude, but his real true test imo is against the bears this week.

I don't know if I can trust him, especially while having Brady who's been doing his thing forever.

Those injuries do look pretty bad though.  Who is your current TE btw?

laugh.gif
Honestly though, I think Stafford has benefited tremendously by facing some sorry secondarys.  He's face KC, Dallas, and Minnesota???  Not to knock the dude, but his real true test imo is against the bears this week.

I don't know if I can trust him, especially while having Brady who's been doing his thing forever.

Those injuries do look pretty bad though.  Who is your current TE btw?

Cam was still available in my league so I finally picked him up because I need a QB.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
at Big Ben and Cutler. I have to start Tolbert next week because Mendenhall is hurt and has been trash anyways.
sick.gif

I need some advice on what WR to pick up this week tho guys. I lost Britt for the year and Austin has been hurt and has a bye this week anyways. I'm going to start DeSean and Knox. My other WR is Deion Branch but he's always a hit or miss so I was going to drop him.

WR's available in my league:
Garcon vs. KC
Devery Henderson vs. Car
Denarius Moore vs. Hou
Doucet vs. Min

And for def:
Eagles vs. Bills
Titans vs. Pitt

I'm leaning Titans.

Cam was still available in my league so I finally picked him up because I need a QB.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
at Big Ben and Cutler. I have to start Tolbert next week because Mendenhall is hurt and has been trash anyways.
sick.gif

I need some advice on what WR to pick up this week tho guys. I lost Britt for the year and Austin has been hurt and has a bye this week anyways. I'm going to start DeSean and Knox. My other WR is Deion Branch but he's always a hit or miss so I was going to drop him.

Garcon vs. KC
Devery Henderson vs. Car
Denarius Moore vs. Hou
Doucet vs. Min

And for def:
Eagles vs. Bills
Titans vs. Pitt

I'm leaning Titans.

Originally Posted by bbllplaya23

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif

Garcon vs. KC
Devery Henderson vs. Car
Denarius Moore vs. Hou
Doucet vs. Min

And for def:
Eagles vs. Bills
Titans vs. Pitt

I'm leaning Titans.

I'd take a flier on Garcon
for def go with Titans

Originally Posted by bbllplaya23

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif

Garcon vs. KC
Devery Henderson vs. Car
Denarius Moore vs. Hou
Doucet vs. Min

And for def:
Eagles vs. Bills
Titans vs. Pitt

I'm leaning Titans.

I'd take a flier on Garcon
for def go with Titans

I'm undefeated in my league, but looking to add another RB. I have Hightower, Fred Jackson, Legarrette Blount, and Brandon Jacobs. I have Vick at QB, but I'm thinking of dealing Ryan Fitzpatrick and Santonio for Darren McFadden? Do you think that's safe? It's a money league as well. I'm scared of Vick going down to injury, and then I would be left with egg on my face with a bum QB. McFadden has been a Fantasy beat so far though.

I'm undefeated in my league, but looking to add another RB. I have Hightower, Fred Jackson, Legarrette Blount, and Brandon Jacobs. I have Vick at QB, but I'm thinking of dealing Ryan Fitzpatrick and Santonio for Darren McFadden? Do you think that's safe? It's a money league as well. I'm scared of Vick going down to injury, and then I would be left with egg on my face with a bum QB. McFadden has been a Fantasy beat so far though.

ejyj2q.png

some dude put tom brady on the trading block and wants a RB/WR

do you think he will take the S-Jax bait?
(PPR league)

ejyj2q.png

some dude put tom brady on the trading block and wants a RB/WR

do you think he will take the S-Jax bait?
(PPR league)

^I am
laugh.gif
 i'm also giving Isaac Redman a shot since Mendy looks like he's gonna sit this week
ohwell.gif

^I am
laugh.gif
 i'm also giving Isaac Redman a shot since Mendy looks like he's gonna sit this week
ohwell.gif

Bout to pick up Tebow. Brady's bye week is Week 7, and the Broncos are facing the Dolphins that week. There's no way in hell that Orton makes it past their Week 6 bye week...

Bout to pick up Tebow. Brady's bye week is Week 7, and the Broncos are facing the Dolphins that week. There's no way in hell that Orton makes it past their Week 6 bye week...

Back
Top Bottom