The Official Fantasy Football Thread

Originally Posted by papi chulo

Would you guys go with Stevie Johnson VS Philly or AJ Green VS Jax this week?

AJ Green for sure. I don't care how much the Eagles have struggled, I'm not starting any receivers vs Nnamdi, Asante and Rodgers-Cromartie.

Now the guy is offering me Forte for Welks 
laugh.gif
 dude can't make up his mind.

Need help asap!

Who would you guys rather have going forward - Fitzpatrick or Eli Manning? Working on a deal that would land me either QB/DeAngelo Williams/M.Manningham for D.Bowe/Ben Tate.

Currently starting Andy Dalton at QB, after giving the Rex Express a shot, would like some stability. My other receivers are Roddy, Harvin, M.Floyd and Little.

Give: Matt Forte, A.J Green
Receive: Steven Jackson, Stevie Johnson, Larry Fitzgerald.
I'd be dumb not accept, am I right?

Originally Posted by Second2None

That's tough. I'd do it if you don't really have good receivers. But I see Jackson having a real down year.

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Originally Posted by Second2None

That's tough. I'd do it if you don't really have good receivers. But I see Jackson having a real down year.

I have Greg Jennings, Mike Williams (TB), Marques Colston, A.J Green, and Jordy Nelson at WR. At RB, I have Chris Johnson, Matt Forte, and Daniel Thomas. What's attracting me to this trade is getting consistent receiver production. It'd also give me depth at WR that I could use to trade for another RB2. I'm shaky about Jackson's production this year too. Good, but injury-prone. Any other thoughts?

I would go with Redman.
Ryan Grant vs. the Falcons or Issac Redman vs the Texans?
Johnny Knox vs. the Lions or Eric Decker vs. the Chargers?

TRADE Advice?

Give: Gronkowski
Get: Decker + L. Blount

My only other TE is Pattrigrew.

Other WRs: B. Marshall / Fitzgerald / Wayne / S. Moss

Other RBs: Bradshaw / Tolbert / Tomlinson / Woodhead

I don't think I should since I'd be stacked with WRs and RBs... I'm in need of a 2nd QB though, and he has Fitzpatrick. Should I counter?

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

TRADE Advice?

Give: Gronkowski
Get: Decker + L. Blount

My only other TE is Pattrigrew.

Other WRs: B. Marshall / Fitzgerald / Wayne / S. Moss

Other RBs: Bradshaw / Tolbert / Tomlinson / Woodhead

I don't think I should since I'd be stacked with WRs and RBs... I'm in need of a 2nd QB though, and he has Fitzpatrick. Should I counter?

do that trade......besides fitz your receivers arent the best producers this year for obvious reasons since their qb's are out.....your backs are weak and having blount and bradshaw should give you a deent 1 and 2....

should i go with Stevan Ridley or just stick to Legarrete Blount even though hes going up against a tough 49'ers run d???

Traded away Blount for Hillis and Bush. Bush is just a throw in, but I'm hurting for running backs and while Blount has potential, the Bucs have no identity still and Blount is hit or miss.

With Hillis I'm getting a workhorse is going to get carries. Just stay healthy man.

Originally Posted by StreetZDreaM

I traded away Brees and Beanie Wells, and received Brady and Michael Turner? Did I make a bad trade?

Looks like you got the same players, but different names...essentially.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Traded away Blount for Hillis and Bush. Bush is just a throw in, but I'm hurting for running backs and while Blount has potential, the Bucs have no identity still and Blount is hit or miss.

With Hillis I'm getting a workhorse is going to get carries. Just stay healthy man.

Blount is literally the only RB that we even run the ball with. That's a bad trade. Hillis is going to have an off year, and we're really showing a commitment towards running the ball with Blount first, and passing later. Hardesty is much more of a threat to take carries away from Hillis than anybody on roster for Tampa.

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Blount is literally the only RB that we even run the ball with. That's a bad trade. Hillis is going to have an off year, and we're really showing a commitment towards running the ball with Blount first, and passing later. Hardesty is much more of a threat to take carries away from Hillis than anybody on roster for Tampa.

Bad? That remains to be seen. Graham has gotten his fair share of carries by the way...Blount really has had only two good games. One of which, was this last Monday when it took that final run to be considered a good start.

Not saying it will work out in my favor, but ever since Charles got hurt I've been in bad shape and Blount hasn't done much at all.

Back
Top Bottom