The Official Fantasy Football Thread

Felix Jones
30t6p3b.gif

JoRDaN201 - Good call on Dalton... I had considered him and I have AJ Green too so being able to double dip on the TD was nice... 20 points
pimp.gif

I need AP to do it BIG tonight and for JETS D to not make Chad Henne or Matt Moore or whoever plays QB down there now look like a star

Originally Posted by kennykhuynh

Peyton Hillis
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif
I knew that he probably wouldn't have a repeat season, but come on

I'm officially the guy in my league who plays the guy having a top 3 week every single week. Leading the league in points against, third in points for... EVERY YEAR ITS THE SAME THING.

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Last time I'm taking any of y'all advice on this %#!!.

$*@* y'all.

My dude, that's the beauty of FF though. You NEVER know who's going to do work & who's going to do bad. 
%*#! happens...

Tom Brady and Wes Welker saved me this week
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
for having a quiet week.

Nicks/Steve Smith/Austin/Jones
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Ray Rice
ohwell.gif
smile.gif

Pulled out the W so I will take it.

Will be rooting for Vikings D tonight...down 5 points. So all i need is a couple turnovers and sacks on Cutler & I' good. My opponent has played all his guys.

I dropped Bengals D for Viks D and Bengals D had 16 points smh...its all good though, I like situations like this

pimp.gif
Best week yet

Rodgers, Bradshaw, Colston, Graham
Even had Dalton, S-Jax, and Wallace put up double digits

2-4 and climbing 
pimp.gif
 my vision is starting to pay off.... flipped Brady, Dre and Stevie Johnson for Stafford/Nicks/Witten. flipped Stafford for Hightower/Chris Johnson...started Dalton and he gave me 2 points less than Brady this week and picked up Hasselbeck. thinking of getting either Plax or Moreno on waivers this week. feels good to actually dominate for once
laugh.gif

Trade help:

10 team H2H standard scoring.. no PPR
I'm 5-0 and most likely headed to 6-0 after this week... probably my best start in fantasy ever
Of course I want to continue this run as long as possible, but I know the playoffs are what I should be most concerned with

Trade offer is his Larry Fitzgerald for my Fred Jackson

I'm carrying 5 WR's and only 1 TE due to injuries to Andre Johnson and Julio Jones
With the uncertainty of Andre and Julio's statuses for week 7 and Gronk has a bye, I could def. use Fitz this coming week, but I am also reluctant to part with Fred Jackson since he's having a great season and Forte never really gets a ton of TD's (and this league isn't PPR)

Here's my Team..

QB's:
Stafford
Romo

WR's:
Andre Johnson
Steve Smith (CAR)
Jeremy Maclin
Julio Jones
James Jones

RB's:
McFadden
Forte
Fred Jackson
Best
Beanie Wells

TE:
Gronkowski

Big bye week help this with with Felix Jones, Peyton Hillis and Jahvid Best all likely out. Better get your FAAB or Waiver ready for DeMarco Murray, Montario Hardesty and Maurice Morris.

out of the 2 WR's in Denver, which one do you think will be the best w/ Tebow
Eric Decker or Demaryius Thomas

Eddie Royal looks like he wants out as well

man next week is gonna be tough, 3 of my players have already been said to be out next week, and bye weeks will probably hurt me as well, and on top of that my RB's are so weak, i have desean jackson, steve smith, and mike vick....ive thought about trading vick, but matt hassleback is the back up and idk who to trade him for help?
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom