The Official Fantasy Football Thread

I lost by 2 points last week cause they stopped using Matt Forte in the run game due to a blowout 
indifferent.gif

I'm torn between these WRs for my last starting spot, Brandon Lloyd or Nate Washington... thanks for the help!

I lost by 2 points last week cause they stopped using Matt Forte in the run game due to a blowout 
indifferent.gif

I'm torn between these WRs for my last starting spot, Brandon Lloyd or Nate Washington... thanks for the help!

So I have Ray Rice and Jahvid best as my starting running backs. Lagerrette Blount as my back up, who is hurt. Those are my only 3 runningbacks, and now Best is hurt. We only have 5 bench slots, and 4 of my guys on the bench are starters that are on bye, (the 5th is Blount), and I don't want to drop any of them to grab another RB. I also have the 49ers D, that has a bye, so I picked up Cleveland's D for the week.

Would it be crazy of me to just drop the Browns D, grab someone like Daniel Thomas to start for the week, and just go without a Defense this week?

So I have Ray Rice and Jahvid best as my starting running backs. Lagerrette Blount as my back up, who is hurt. Those are my only 3 runningbacks, and now Best is hurt. We only have 5 bench slots, and 4 of my guys on the bench are starters that are on bye, (the 5th is Blount), and I don't want to drop any of them to grab another RB. I also have the 49ers D, that has a bye, so I picked up Cleveland's D for the week.

Would it be crazy of me to just drop the Browns D, grab someone like Daniel Thomas to start for the week, and just go without a Defense this week?

Originally Posted by Oranix

indifferent.gif

I think I would go with Washington.  Lloyd just got to St. Louis, doesn't know the system, Dallas' D is pretty good, and Bradford is hurt.

Originally Posted by Oranix

indifferent.gif

I think I would go with Washington.  Lloyd just got to St. Louis, doesn't know the system, Dallas' D is pretty good, and Bradford is hurt.

Originally Posted by dadecounty11

I'm in sort of the same situation as you (all starters on bye week, full bench). I have the 49ers D and love their play thus far/future schedule, so I look at it this way: Do I drop them and get a few points from a backup D (maybe even negative points), or take the 0 this week and have a solid D for the rest of the season? No brainer for me, keep the 49ers and ride this week out without a D.

Originally Posted by dadecounty11

I'm in sort of the same situation as you (all starters on bye week, full bench). I have the 49ers D and love their play thus far/future schedule, so I look at it this way: Do I drop them and get a few points from a backup D (maybe even negative points), or take the 0 this week and have a solid D for the rest of the season? No brainer for me, keep the 49ers and ride this week out without a D.

I have Aaron Rodgers and Cam Newton. Should I try to trade one of them? And if so what players should i be targeting?

I have Aaron Rodgers and Cam Newton. Should I try to trade one of them? And if so what players should i be targeting?

Just sent someone this trade, lemme know what you think.

I send:
Jason Witten
Nate Washington
Mike Williams (TB)

I receive:
Dwayne Bowe

My thoughts:
The only guy I'm really losing is Witten. Washington and Williams are both backups on my team, and after this week all of my other receivers (minus Colston) will have served their byes. On top of that, there are still some starting lineup worthy TEs on waivers in the league so I can pick one of them up to replace Witten (I'm thinking Pettigrew or Fred Davis).

I send:
Jason Witten
Nate Washington
Mike Williams (TB)

I receive:
Dwayne Bowe

My thoughts:
The only guy I'm really losing is Witten. Washington and Williams are both backups on my team, and after this week all of my other receivers (minus Colston) will have served their byes. On top of that, there are still some starting lineup worthy TEs on waivers in the league so I can pick one of them up to replace Witten (I'm thinking Pettigrew or Fred Davis).

Originally Posted by Nickthestick91

I send:
Jason Witten
Nate Washington
Mike Williams (TB)

I receive:
Dwayne Bowe

My thoughts:
Wow, if you're trading those 3 away, I would expect you to get better than Bowe. Witten is a top 5 TE, you're trading Mike Williams at his lowest possible value (and he's still getting crazy targets) and for now Nate Washington is Tenn's #1 wideout. I'd be targeting someone like Roddy White or Larry Fitz who have underperformed a bit,  legitimate top 5-10 WR's.

Originally Posted by Nickthestick91

I send:
Jason Witten
Nate Washington
Mike Williams (TB)

I receive:
Dwayne Bowe

My thoughts:
Wow, if you're trading those 3 away, I would expect you to get better than Bowe. Witten is a top 5 TE, you're trading Mike Williams at his lowest possible value (and he's still getting crazy targets) and for now Nate Washington is Tenn's #1 wideout. I'd be targeting someone like Roddy White or Larry Fitz who have underperformed a bit,  legitimate top 5-10 WR's.

^ Funny you say that, I've been eyeing Roddy White for a few weeks now but he's currently in the process of being traded so that's a no-go
laugh.gif
. Like I said there are plenty of TEs available in my league which is why I'm not so hesitant to part ways with Witten. Plus with Miles Austin and Dez Bryant finally back in good health, I can see Witten's production decrease as a result. As for Mike Williams, in my opinion no one on the TB offense is going to consistently put up numbers so I wanna deal him before everyone else realizes this. I could be wrong on that, but I'm just going with gut feeling there. I know I'm giving up a little too much by throwing Nate Washington into the mix but I believe Bowe has been, and will be better than him in the long run.
Also, my record is 2-4 putting me tied for 3rd in my division, with the top 3 teams in each division making it to the playoffs. Playoffs start week 13 so I'm roughly half way through my season. I can't sit around waiting for people to kick it into gear anymore, I need production now!
laugh.gif

^ Funny you say that, I've been eyeing Roddy White for a few weeks now but he's currently in the process of being traded so that's a no-go
laugh.gif
. Like I said there are plenty of TEs available in my league which is why I'm not so hesitant to part ways with Witten. Plus with Miles Austin and Dez Bryant finally back in good health, I can see Witten's production decrease as a result. As for Mike Williams, in my opinion no one on the TB offense is going to consistently put up numbers so I wanna deal him before everyone else realizes this. I could be wrong on that, but I'm just going with gut feeling there. I know I'm giving up a little too much by throwing Nate Washington into the mix but I believe Bowe has been, and will be better than him in the long run.
Also, my record is 2-4 putting me tied for 3rd in my division, with the top 3 teams in each division making it to the playoffs. Playoffs start week 13 so I'm roughly half way through my season. I can't sit around waiting for people to kick it into gear anymore, I need production now!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

No. Rodgers bye week is still coming up so you'll use Newton then, you won't find a better option as a back up when Rodgers has off

No. Rodgers bye week is still coming up so you'll use Newton then, you won't find a better option as a back up when Rodgers has off

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Well I got offered:
Send Beanie Wells, Ari RB from RB to PIPER
Send Cam Newton, Car QB from Bench to PIPER
Receive Roddy White, Atl WR from PIPER to Bench
Receive LeSean McCoy, Phi RB from PIPER to Bench

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Well I got offered:
Send Beanie Wells, Ari RB from RB to PIPER
Send Cam Newton, Car QB from Bench to PIPER
Receive Roddy White, Atl WR from PIPER to Bench
Receive LeSean McCoy, Phi RB from PIPER to Bench

^^ That's a VERY solid trade offer. If you need help at the RB spot, I'd do it, you can probably find a DECENT stop gap on the waiver wire.

Do you guys think

Ryan Fitzpatrick + Steve Johnson is too much

for

Jeremy Maclin?

I'm trying to shake my team up....that offer is on the table from the other owner, and I don't need Fitzpatrick (I have Brees and Tebow) but I'm still on the fence.

My wideouts would become Miles Austin, Maclin, Decker, Reggie Wayne and Heyward-Bey.

Also,

Is Miles Austin for Ryan Matthews straight up, a fair trade? I'm trying to get Matthews owner to include Larry Fitzgerald as well.

^^ That's a VERY solid trade offer. If you need help at the RB spot, I'd do it, you can probably find a DECENT stop gap on the waiver wire.

Do you guys think

Ryan Fitzpatrick + Steve Johnson is too much

for

Jeremy Maclin?

I'm trying to shake my team up....that offer is on the table from the other owner, and I don't need Fitzpatrick (I have Brees and Tebow) but I'm still on the fence.

My wideouts would become Miles Austin, Maclin, Decker, Reggie Wayne and Heyward-Bey.

Also,

Is Miles Austin for Ryan Matthews straight up, a fair trade? I'm trying to get Matthews owner to include Larry Fitzgerald as well.

Would you drop Malcom Floyd for Sam Bradford? He's just chillin on waivers.

I have Tebow and Fitzpatrick as QBs.
My WRs are Roddy White, Manningham, Harvin, and Greg Little

Back
Top Bottom