The Official Fantasy Football Thread

Taking the L this week. Thanks a lot Torain, Cassell and Bironas(even tho it's not really his fault). You guys are a bunch of bums.

In a way I did end up winning this week. Traded for Arian Foster!! He better have some more 40+ point games left in him.

Originally Posted by Swagger2Much4You

I have marques colston, dez bryant, aj green, and andre johnson who would you trade for a marquee running back?
I gave up Mathews/Green for Arian Foster for what it's worth. 
Try Green and another wr/rb for a top 10 rb.

FUUUUUU I had the worst luck this week with two players getting injured in the first quarter and getting me no points, and Ryan Torain randomly getting no carries. 0 points combined from three guys and I still was up 6 points going into tonight with my opponent having Boldin. The Ravens' offense doesn't do #$*@ the entire damn game and has 56 total yards going into that last drive and Boldin catches that TD.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Unbelievable.

wow Josh Scobee really scored my opponent 24 points to beat me by 2 points 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
, i thought i had it in the bag up 22 and him having a kicker left smh im so heated right now

Originally Posted by j d0t win

wow Josh Scobee really scored my opponent 24 points to beat me by 2 points 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
, i thought i had it in the bag up 22 and him having a kicker left smh im so heated right now

lol woooow
What a crazy weekend in Fantasy Football

Originally Posted by WILLINC

Would you trade Chris Johnson for Mendenhall?
Was considering offering the same trade. Not sure how I feel about it, Mendenhall has been just as inconsistent and has nagging injuries. Plus, he's working behind a patchwork o-line. Doesn't look like CJ2.9ypc will ever get it going this season but has some favorable matchups in the upcoming weeks.

Maybe I should send a trade request for Ray Rice after tonights game
laugh.gif

I need to get rid of flacco. Stafford and romo are on the trading block in my league. One guys wants a draft pick, other guy wants a WR. Who do I pick up? My other qb is Dalton. My WR's are Garcon, A.J. Green, Stevie johnson, Jordy Nelson. I can pick up either antonio brown or sanders to replace a WR if I decide to trade one. Help! Thanks in advance.

2hqgqrq.jpg

Wow this bye week almost killed me. SMDH at Ray Rice and I'm never starting Flacco again. Thank God the dude didn't put up another tight end 
eek.gif

My friend wants Shonn Greene and Stevie Johnson for Boldin and Green-Ellis. Good trade?
Also offering Ray Rice and Boldin for Greene and Stevie.

I already have Megatron, Dez and Garcon at WR. My rbs are weak, I have Greene, Mendenhall, Demarco Murray, Maurice Morris and Kendall Hunter.

Originally Posted by el terrible23

Also offering Ray Rice and Boldin for Greene and Stevie.
whoever gets Rice is winning.
BTW, can't wait to get some hilarious offers this week for Rice
laugh.gif

Trade I'm thinking about...

Sending DeSean Jackson, LaGerrette Blount, and Brandon Marshall

for

Steven Jackson and Anquan Boldin

I need a solid RB2. My current RB2 is Jahvid Best, and my RB3 is Lagerrette Blount, who are both injured.

I got Miles Austin, Marques Colston, Stevie Johnson, DeSean Jackson, and Brandon Marshall. So I'm good on WRs.

need some help on some trades im thinking bout. My QB's are Flacco and Dalton. My WR's are Garcon, Green, Stevie Johnson, and Jordy Nelson.

Both Romo and Stafford are on the trading block.

The guy who has Romo, wants a 5th round pick. I would also get Shonn Greene as well. Had Graham, and picked up Maurice Morris. Other RB i have is Foster.
So I would give up a 5th round pick to get Romo.

The guy who has Stafford is looking for a WR, who should I trade out of my WR to get Stafford?

And who do you guys think would be better off, Romo or Stafford?

Back
Top Bottom