The Official Fantasy Football Thread

thoughts on my team? In 12 team league, prize money, I had second pick, Idk what receivers to start though so any help in that area would be greatly appreciated.

wgoqh.jpg

thoughts on my team? In 12 team league, prize money, I had second pick, Idk what receivers to start though so any help in that area would be greatly appreciated.

wgoqh.jpg

My team 8 man league yahoo sports

Moss
Austin
Gore
Clark
Romo
Foster....

Honestly the rest of my picks don't even matter, as you can see I had an amazing draft...and trust, it didnt end there............on a side note, if theres anyone in the ny area (queens, Long island, Brooklyn, city, etc) interested in joining up next year def let me know...I know i know, "%@! , this year hasnt even started" but the way im runnin my league, im pretty official with it (offline draft parties, trophies, medals, money pool, etc) and im always lookin to expand....past two years we've ran with 8 but next year i want atleast 12 for sure......lookin for serious persons, football advocates and ppl who like playin and want a chill time.....PM me if you atleast consider and we'll talk

My team 8 man league yahoo sports

Moss
Austin
Gore
Clark
Romo
Foster....

Honestly the rest of my picks don't even matter, as you can see I had an amazing draft...and trust, it didnt end there............on a side note, if theres anyone in the ny area (queens, Long island, Brooklyn, city, etc) interested in joining up next year def let me know...I know i know, "%@! , this year hasnt even started" but the way im runnin my league, im pretty official with it (offline draft parties, trophies, medals, money pool, etc) and im always lookin to expand....past two years we've ran with 8 but next year i want atleast 12 for sure......lookin for serious persons, football advocates and ppl who like playin and want a chill time.....PM me if you atleast consider and we'll talk

is it worth dropping aromashodou for holmes? my other wideouts are wayne nicks megatron gaffney and jacoby jones

is it worth dropping aromashodou for holmes? my other wideouts are wayne nicks megatron gaffney and jacoby jones

im desperate at wide out.. i have Welker, Steve Smith (NYG), and Malcom Floyd. a guy in my league wants Mendanhall bad and he has Addai, Jonathon Stewart, Greg Jennings, and Pierre Garcon to offer.. who would you all go with or should i keep Mendanhall?

im desperate at wide out.. i have Welker, Steve Smith (NYG), and Malcom Floyd. a guy in my league wants Mendanhall bad and he has Addai, Jonathon Stewart, Greg Jennings, and Pierre Garcon to offer.. who would you all go with or should i keep Mendanhall?

Back
Top Bottom