The Official Fantasy Football Thread

^rice TD as you say that
laugh.gif

had mcgahee and tolbert on my bench today for blount. plus i dropped helu and he had a decent game

no chance i win, even with a 30 pt night from mccoy tomorrow. thanks KC DST...

Pulled off a miracle today with AP and DMC on the sidelines.

Swing and a miss with Kevin Faulk in my lineup... But Reggie Bush, AJ Green, Bowe, and RIVERS!!! all met and exceeded expectations and put up 128 pts for me... Had a 60 pt lead going into tonights game with the opponent with Rice and Roethlisberger and right now the lead's still at 32 pts in the 4th quarter.
pimp.gif

Gonna be 7-2 with a 100 pt cushion in overall pts scored after this week. Looking good for the playoffs.

Got 3 teams, other 2 teams are 6-3 and 8-1....My third team started 0-4 and now is 5-4, that's the difference a healthy Arian Foster and Frank Gore can make (also benching Big Ben after week 4 in favor of Cam Newton though I had to start Ben today but still won, whew).

Never give up NT fam.

Got 3 teams, other 2 teams are 6-3 and 8-1....My third team started 0-4 and now is 5-4, that's the difference a healthy Arian Foster and Frank Gore can make (also benching Big Ben after week 4 in favor of Cam Newton though I had to start Ben today but still won, whew).

Never give up NT fam.

shoulda started mcghaee. Chris Johnson looked pretty good today, its just hasselbeck doesn't know how to close games.

shoulda started mcghaee. Chris Johnson looked pretty good today, its just hasselbeck doesn't know how to close games.

Originally Posted by Physicx

Originally Posted by MrONegative
you lucky wallace done stole that TD
roll.gif

antonio brown owners must be mad
laugh.gif
I'm not mad, well because I have both Wallace & Brown on my team 
wink.gif

down by 10 with McCoy on Monday Night.  Lets get it!!

Originally Posted by Physicx

Originally Posted by MrONegative
you lucky wallace done stole that TD
roll.gif

antonio brown owners must be mad
laugh.gif
I'm not mad, well because I have both Wallace & Brown on my team 
wink.gif

down by 10 with McCoy on Monday Night.  Lets get it!!

Uhh... anybody else in an ESPN league seeing Billy Cundiff with 25 points when he only earned 13 (50+, 40+, a three-pointer, two extra points and one missed)? The scoring breakdown shows him making two from 50+ and two from 40+...

Uhh... anybody else in an ESPN league seeing Billy Cundiff with 25 points when he only earned 13 (50+, 40+, a three-pointer, two extra points and one missed)? The scoring breakdown shows him making two from 50+ and two from 40+...

Originally Posted by nike4KJA05

Honestly if I were CJ I'd ask to be cut at seasons end. CJ played much better with Vince Young at the helm, he seemed to excel when a mobile QB was present. If I were him I'd get myself cut and sign a 1 year deal to Carolina to prove myself. 
My case: 2009...Kerry Collins started the season and VY took over the 2nd half. This is not my work mind you, full credit goes to Deuce Wayne of GOTITANS.com. http://www.gotitans.com/g...m/showthread.php?t=76165

1. 57
2. 197
3. 97
4. 83
5. 34
6. 128
Average: 99 yards per game.

Not bad. Let's now look at the games when Vince Young came in.

7. 228
8. 135
9. 132
10. 151
11. 154
12. 113
13. 117
14. 104
15. 142
16. 134

[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]As you can see when Young took over CJ's performance went from decent to record-breaking (I believe between 2009 and 2010 he had 13 straight 100 yard games, insane). CJ should just ride it out, get cut and take a humble 1 year dear in Carolina to prove his worth. Williams and Stewart combo is crap now a days and DeAngelo is washed, Stewart could spell CJ and reduce his workload (he definitely can't be running more than 20 times a day, he needs a J-Stew to relieve him every now and then). [/font]

[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

A guy like Cam, Tebow (lol), even Aaron Rodgers (though I don't think he'd ever end up in GB) would revive his career. Cam is the dream fit for CJ though, those two could do amazing things together.....I certainly would not want to face a combo of Cam, Steve Smith and Chris Johnson on Sundays in Fantasy (or even reality for that matter).

Originally Posted by nike4KJA05

Honestly if I were CJ I'd ask to be cut at seasons end. CJ played much better with Vince Young at the helm, he seemed to excel when a mobile QB was present. If I were him I'd get myself cut and sign a 1 year deal to Carolina to prove myself. 
My case: 2009...Kerry Collins started the season and VY took over the 2nd half. This is not my work mind you, full credit goes to Deuce Wayne of GOTITANS.com. http://www.gotitans.com/g...m/showthread.php?t=76165

1. 57
2. 197
3. 97
4. 83
5. 34
6. 128
Average: 99 yards per game.

Not bad. Let's now look at the games when Vince Young came in.

7. 228
8. 135
9. 132
10. 151
11. 154
12. 113
13. 117
14. 104
15. 142
16. 134

[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]As you can see when Young took over CJ's performance went from decent to record-breaking (I believe between 2009 and 2010 he had 13 straight 100 yard games, insane). CJ should just ride it out, get cut and take a humble 1 year dear in Carolina to prove his worth. Williams and Stewart combo is crap now a days and DeAngelo is washed, Stewart could spell CJ and reduce his workload (he definitely can't be running more than 20 times a day, he needs a J-Stew to relieve him every now and then). [/font]

[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

A guy like Cam, Tebow (lol), even Aaron Rodgers (though I don't think he'd ever end up in GB) would revive his career. Cam is the dream fit for CJ though, those two could do amazing things together.....I certainly would not want to face a combo of Cam, Steve Smith and Chris Johnson on Sundays in Fantasy (or even reality for that matter).

I don't remember who it was but I hope u kept Finley. Dudes gonna get his. Finley> Fred Davis lol

I don't remember who it was but I hope u kept Finley. Dudes gonna get his. Finley> Fred Davis lol

So after holding out and asking for more money u would ask to be cut after the fact that u got 13 mil for this year? How about u give that money back than get cut? I don't think the titans care what cj wants anymore. They might cut him just to save 8 mil next yr. ">

So after holding out and asking for more money u would ask to be cut after the fact that u got 13 mil for this year? How about u give that money back than get cut? I don't think the titans care what cj wants anymore. They might cut him just to save 8 mil next yr. ">

Back
Top Bottom