The Official Fantasy Football Thread

I wouldn't bank on Miles Austin being that big of a factor. He still hasn't practiced and I doubt they'd rush him or push him too far when they have a big few games left after AZ. I'd stick with Laurent.

currently first but definitely need these next two weeks...

Im just wondering is all the S-Jax owners not going to start him? If so who do you think would most likely blow up

Reggie Wayne

Darrius Heyward-Bey

Nate Washington

f4084z.png

Originally Posted by MrBen23

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Pick 2:
Jordy Nelson v. NYG
Cruz v. Packers
D.Jax v. Seattle

Pick 1:
Jake Ballard v. Packers
Jermaine Gresham v. Pitt
Those are my picks even though I like Ballard... I just think Gresham will have a better game. Good luck,

Thanks, those were all my initial leans

As much as he's sucked. Sitting D.Jax still scares me  

Originally Posted by Proshares

Doesn't Cruz have a hip injury?
They've been saying it's not too serious and should be good to go.

I hope that doesnt backfire on me

Anyone seriously concerned about Michael Turner? His groin injury is flaring up and he has some SWEET match ups in the playoffs (even Jacksonville would be favorable as ATL would be up early allowing Michael Turner to take his time and get his runs in)...

I already lost FJAX, if Burner goes down I'd have to rely on Hely, Brandon Jacobs, Peyton Hillis and Snelling, Ridiculous how my team is falling apart right before playoffs (11-1).

Yeah Knox is a decent play week if you have the cojones. Me? No, I didn't have the courage, I started DJAX over him. Knox been beasting recently with Caleb at the helm, seems like the two have a nice chemistry going. They should get a room or something...

Went from having the debacle of deciding between starting Helu, Austin, Robinson, to having to start Helu and Robinson cuz of dumb injuries to Austin and Nicks
frown.gif
frown.gif

Oh well at least I have the #1 seed locked up
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Originally Posted by Proshares

Doesn't Cruz have a hip injury?
They've been saying it's not too serious and should be good to go.

I hope that doesnt backfire on me
Yea, plus it doesn't look like Mario will play either this week.  Should be another big game for him.

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Bradshaw and McFadden just better get their @!* on the field for Week 15 and 16...

forreal! i got dmac and miles austin sitting on my bench. ill be in the playoffs, but i need DMAC back cuz gore is going up against pitt and seattle. I NEED U DMAC!!!

I'm the #1 seed and have a 1st round bye so Week 15 is the week that I'd need them. I would have had an undefeated season if atleast one of them didn't get hurt 
grin.gif
. I've had to start Donald Brown/Maurice Morris and Jabar Gaffney/Titus Young/David Nelson in their places.

pick one:
nate washington @ buffalo
darrius heyward-bey @ miami
reggie waybe @ new england
deion branch vs. indianapolis

also, is greg little worth picking up?...i would need to drop either doug baldwin or jackie battle

Back
Top Bottom