The Official Fantasy Football Thread

Originally Posted by useref15

What do you guys think of my team? 10 person league- $100 each.

Feedback is appreciated.
That team is sick, but I gotta ask what the other dudes were doing ?

My 10 team money league, 20 rounds, we start 2 defenses and 4 defensive players. I had first pick:
QB: Philip Rivers

RB: Adrian Peterson, Steven Jackson. DeAngelo Williams, Fred Jackson, Pierre Thomas

WR: Vincent Jackson, Stevie Johnson, Mario Manningham, Plaxico Burress, Sidney Rice, 

TE: Antonio Gates, Rob Gronkowski

Def: Baltimore, St. Louis

Def. Players: Devin McCourty, Lawrence Timmons, DeMarcus Ware, Chirs Long, Carlos Dunlap

Feedback is appreciated.

Originally Posted by SCuse7

Feedback is appreciated.

I dunno lol. I don't feel like my team is that great. It really worked out for me though. Everyone had a QB, but I waited till like the 15th round, and I picked up Roethlisberger. I just picked up Pierre Thomas from waivers and dropped Rashard Jennings. I had 4th pick and took Charles. It was a tough choice between him and CJ2k, but I wasn't sure about the whole holdout thing. Also, I don't like Percy Harvin at all lol.

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

My 10 team money league, 20 rounds, we start 2 defenses and 4 defensive players. I had first pick:
QB: Philip Rivers

RB: Adrian Peterson, Steven Jackson. DeAngelo Williams, Fred Jackson, Pierre Thomas

WR: Vincent Jackson, Stevie Johnson, Mario Manningham, Plaxico Burress, Sidney Rice, 

TE: Antonio Gates, Rob Gronkowski

Def: Baltimore, St. Louis

Def. Players: Devin McCourty, Lawrence Timmons, DeMarcus Ware, Chirs Long, Carlos Dunlap

Feedback is appreciated.
I like that you paired Gates and V-Jax together. That could pay off big time. Basically ride or die with the Chargers since you have Rivers as well 
laugh.gif
not a bad team to put your money on, though. No idea how you got 5 top-30 players, but well done. 

I don't know $%%# about IDP leagues, but that looks like a title contender for sure.

Feedback is appreciated.

I dunno lol. I don't feel like my team is that great. It really worked out for me though. Everyone had a QB, but I waited till like the 15th round, and I picked up Roethlisberger. I just picked up Pierre Thomas from waivers and dropped Rashard Jennings. I had 4th pick and took Charles. It was a tough choice between him and CJ2k, but I wasn't sure about the whole holdout thing. Also, I don't like Percy Harvin at all lol.

your team actually looks stacked and the bench looks good with reggie bush and mike thomas. is it a ppr league?

16 team idp/ppr league
QB: flacco
RB: chrisjohnson, jahvidbest
WR:djax, santanamoss, davonebess,
W/R: reggiebush
TE: owendaniels
LBs: kdansby,darylwashington,rolandomcclain
DBs:drevis,qmikel
DL: jbabin
BN:kendallhunter, jordynelson, robmeachem, atogwe, jamar chaney, matthasselbeck

rate please. thanks.

Originally Posted by sneakerhappy

your team actually looks stacked and the bench looks good with reggie bush and mike thomas. is it a ppr league?
looks good for a ppr. jamal charles and bush shines on a ppr league. not too high though on blount but that's my opinion.

Here is my squad in a 16 team league... pick 3rd overall. I feel good

TATTS FOR 'GRAPHS
3Chris Johnson, Ten RB
30Miles Austin, Dal WR
35Felix Jones, Dal RB
62Kenny Britt, Ten WR
67Tim Hightower, Wsh RB
94Steve Smith, Car WR
99Michael Bush, Oak RB
126Michael Crabtree, SF WR
131Jay Cutler, Chi QB
158Javon Ringer, Ten RB
163Jared Cook, Ten TE
190Giants D/ST D/ST
195Adam Vinatieri, Ind K

^Dunno how i feel about Kenny Britt as your 4th round pick but then again you were in a 16 team league...so i guess not too bad.

It was between Manningham, Harvin, and Britt...... And I decided to go with a team of 4 Titans
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

looks good for a ppr. jamal charles and bush shines on a ppr league. not too high though on blount but that's my opinion.

I'm really high on blount ( no pun intended haaha) I think hes going to be a beast.

1.(2) Chris Johnson
2.(19) Drew Brees
3.(22) Steven Jackson
4.(39) Mike Williams TB
5. (42) Antonio Gates
6.(59) Ryan Mathews
7.(62) Chad Ochocinco
8.(79) Pittsburgh
9.(82) Julio Jones
10.(99) Braylon Edwards
11.(102) Brandon Pettigrew
12.(119) Jay Cutler
13.(122) James Starks
14.(139) Stephen Gostkowski
15.(142) Antonio Brown
16.(159) Ronnie Brown

what do you guys think? I'm not that happy with my team. 10 person leauge. Some guy took Andre Johnson, Calvin Johnson, and Mike wallace with his first 3 picks

Ya Idk how I feel about your team
laugh.gif
I think I like my 16 team league squad > your team

What kind of year you think Mike Thomas is going to have? I basically NEED either him, Collie or Braylon Edwards to step up and be my #2 WR. Or I'm going to need to trade Bradshaw for one. My other RB's are McCoy, McFadden, LT and Chester Taylor.

Collie maybe but with no Payton he is a big question mark. Especially have not seen the Colts play with Kerry Collins behind center.

Edwards is a maybe as well, but when you have the king of check downs running the show you never know what you will get out of the WRs in SF.

Mike Thomas I don't think will have a very good year..... Although he might have similar numbers as last year

Start:
Peyton-less Reggie Wayne
or
Dez Bryant against a formidable Jets secondary????

Buc Em,
I would see what kind of value you can get for Bradshaw or McFadden for sure...

Would you do Bradshaw and Braylon for Mike Wallace and Tolbert?
or

Bradshaw and Braylon for Ryan Matthews and Kenny Britt

or

Bradshaw and Braylon for Ryan Grant and Wes Welker

Originally Posted by Buc Em

or

or

I would def do this one. Tolbert will be nice in that high powered offense and mike wallace will be a stud. Who is your current #1 WR?

Originally Posted by AssistantSupervisor81

1.(2) Chris Johnson
2.(19) Drew Brees
3.(22) Steven Jackson
4.(39) Mike Williams TB
5. (42) Antonio Gates
6.(59) Ryan Mathews
7.(62) Chad Ochocinco
8.(79) Pittsburgh
9.(82) Julio Jones
10.(99) Braylon Edwards
11.(102) Brandon Pettigrew
12.(119) Jay Cutler
13.(122) James Starks
14.(139) Stephen Gostkowski
15.(142) Antonio Brown
16.(159) Ronnie Brown

what do you guys think? I'm not that happy with my team. 10 person leauge. Some guy took Andre Johnson, Calvin Johnson, and Mike wallace with his first 3 picks
Your WRs suck dude. Why did you wait so long to draft them? No reason to draft your DEF before drafting your second WR

*edit* nvm my bad didnt see ocho, but yeah still not too up on your WR corps

Team 1, 12 teams, 12th pick, PPR:

McFadden, McCoy were my 1st 2 picks.

Team 2, 12 teams, 8th pick, non-PPR:

Draft occured before CJ2K extension but i took a gamble on him @8...MJD was my 2nd round pick. Same league as Megatron's team posted earlier btw 
nerd.gif

Have my money league draft tonight and got 1st pick. It is a snake and I can trade down to a later pick 2-4 or 7-10 potentially. Not sure what I should do, would love to get AP but I hate waiting 18 picks between my picks.

Originally Posted by nike4KJA05

Originally Posted by Buc Em

or

or

I would def do this one. Tolbert will be nice in that high powered offense and mike wallace will be a stud. Who is your current #1 WR?

Santonio Holmes....then I got Brady at QB and Owen Daniels at TE.

Back
Top Bottom