The Official Fantasy Football Thread

I need some help from some of you. I'm in a dilema. Out of the 4, which 2 do I start? LeGarette Blount, Reggie Bush, Beenie Wells, or Felix Jones. Right now I have Wells and Blount on my bench.

Also, do I start Meachem or Harvin?

Originally Posted by useref15

I need some help from some of you. I'm in a dilema. Out of the 4, which one do I bench? LeGarette Blount, Reggie Bush, Beenie Wells, or Felix Jones. Right now I have Wells and Blount on my bench.

Unless it's PPR I'm starting Blount and Felix. And then Meachem. 

Originally Posted by Shady4Life

I need some help from some of you. I'm in a dilema. Out of the 4, which one do I bench? LeGarette Blount, Reggie Bush, Beenie Wells, or Felix Jones. Right now I have Wells and Blount on my bench.

It is .5 PPR

Originally Posted by Shady4Life

It is .5 PPR
I like Bush and Felix in a PPR
I'd go with Meachem

Any other comments on the traded proposed to me earlier this week? I give Rodgers for Foster, Cutler, and Ben Tate.

The rest of my lineup is looking like:

QB: Rodgers
QB: Orton, Bradford, Grossman (Rotated based on matchup)
RB: Steven Jackson (Got Cadillac Williams for this week)
RB: Ahmad Bradshaw
RB/WR: Davone Bess, Nate Burleson, Devery Henderson (Swapped based on matchups)
WR: Mike Wallace
RB: Reggie Wayne

Need help for RB2:

Cedric Benson vs. DEN
DeAngelo Williams vs. GB
Brandon Jacobs vs. STL

not sure man, i'm thinkin' DWill but last weeks performance got me a bit worried.. so Benson might not be a bad choice.

Originally Posted by CrAzYFLiPxNyC

Any other comments on the traded proposed to me earlier this week? I give Rodgers for Foster, Cutler, and Ben Tate.

The rest of my lineup is looking like:

QB: Rodgers
QB: Orton, Bradford, Grossman (Rotated based on matchup)
RB: Steven Jackson (Got Cadillac Williams for this week)
RB: Ahmad Bradshaw
RB/WR: Davone Bess, Nate Burleson, Devery Henderson (Swapped based on matchups)
WR: Mike Wallace
RB: Reggie Wayne
I'm saying no.
You're QB's are very weak, and full of concerns. Rodgers is as consistent of a Fantasy QB as they come. Yes getting Foster will help your RB game but it's not like you are dying for a RB. Jackson, Bradshaw and Caddillac will hold you over. 

Put it this way. You downgrade a ton more by losing Rodgers, than you upgrade in gaining Foster, Tate and Cutler.

Ugh, i dont normally wanna bug you guys about my fantasy team...but im really worried about one thing this week.
Two remaining WR spots, and 3 WR's that i feel will equally do well this week.

Malcolm Floyd vs. Pats

Burleson vs. KC

Julio Jones vs. PHILLY

PPR League...and I feel like with Asomugha covering Roddy, Julio is going to get boat load of targets sunday night.

KC gave up 41 pts last week to the Bills and the Lions passing attack is even more scary than the Bills is.

and I think Rivers is going to tear the New England secondary apart this week...

so as of now i have Burleson and Julio in, am i making a good decision? Ive checked WR rankings from multiple sites and they all differ so it hasnt helped. If anyone can give me any good reasoning i would really appreciate it!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

Ugh, i dont normally wanna bug you guys about my fantasy team...but im really worried about one thing this week.

Malcolm Floyd vs. Pats

Burleson vs. KC

Julio Jones vs. PHILLY

PPR League...and I feel like with Asomugha covering Roddy, Julio is going to get boat load of targets sunday night.

KC gave up 41 pts last week to the Bills and the Lions passing attack is even more scary than the Bills is.

and I think Rivers is going to tear the New England secondary apart this week...

so as of now i have Burleson and Julio in, am i making a good decision? Ive checked WR rankings from multiple sites and they all differ so it hasnt helped. If anyone can give me any good reasoning i would really appreciate it!
smile.gif
The three are good WR2 on their team, I just like more Floyd out of the three, he get more looks... Then between Julio and Nate, Nate is going to an easiest defense...

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

Malcolm Floyd vs. Pats

Burleson vs. KC

Julio Jones vs. PHILLY

smile.gif

I like Floyd, and Burleson is going against a +#%##@ defense, but I could go with Julio too.

Mcgahee, Felix Jones, Malcolm Floyd as my flex?

Anyone convince me not to start Mcgahee?
Or as my other team flex

Starks, Branch, or Maclin

I would go with Julio and Burleson.

Im going with Burleson over Meachem in one of my leagues, especially if Lance Moore plays.

My Gut says Burleson has a good day, we'll see.

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Originally Posted by sensaciondelbloque

Freeman vs MIN
Ryan vs PHI
Ryan vs PHI
he always plays well at home

Really? I'm not disputing he doesn't play well at home...but last week he had trouble and that wasn't against an elite secondary. My vote is Freeman....all day.

Standard league. Who should I use for the flex?

B. Jacobs
L. Blount
Devery Henderson
Ben Tate
Braylon Edwards

Originally Posted by toutle5

Mcgahee, Felix Jones, Malcolm Floyd as my flex?

Anyone convince me not to start Mcgahee?
Or as my other team flex

Starks, Branch, or Maclin
Felix Jones as your flex
@krazy Go with Blount.  I think he'll get more touches this time than last week

With Moreno out I'm having trouble deciding who to start in PPR league:
McGahee vs CIN

or

Cadillac @ NYG

I'm screwed at RB since No Show Moreno is out. Lance Ball (Den) vs. CIN or Jerome Harrison (Det) vs. KC?

Oh, and to the guy two posts above me... I think Jordy Nelson.

Back
Top Bottom